[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Spain still an elite sawker nation or are they back to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468108409910.jpg (223 KB, 898x449) Image search: [Google]
1468108409910.jpg
223 KB, 898x449
Is Spain still an elite sawker nation or are they back to their le-dark-horsey-that-never-delivers-status they had in the early 90s?
>>
Why is he so dumb, bros?
>>
>>69430468
Jesus, who hurt him?
>>
>>69431559
>tf
>tt

not surprised 2bh
>>
>>69431559
Black metal. Not even once.
>>
>>69430468
Without Iniesta and Xavi, Spain is shit-tier, they don't have more good strikers like Fernando Torres.
>>
>>69430565
>>69431559
>>69432131
he literally has a traditional aryan wife half his age and had a bunch of white kids of his own with her on a shitload of land in the countryside living the dream
>>
>>69432306
Cool, and all that shit because he killed some weirdo in a podunk town in Norway and spreading /pol/-tier shit before /pol/ was a thing.
Now I envy him.
>>
>>69430468
they have the right to be le-dark-horsey-that-never-delivers-status again after dominating football for a decade
>>
Spanish NT competitive record this century excluding the 2008-2013 period:

2002 WC: knocked out in the quarter finals by South Korea
2004 EC: eliminated in the group stage with only four points out of nine
2006 WC: defeated 3-1 by France in the round of 16
2014 WC: annihilated by Netherlands and Chile in the group stage
2016 EC: beaten 2-0 by Italy in the round of 16

So, one can see that barring its victorious run, Spain has only beaten one team in a knockout stage of a WC or Euro in this century: Ireland in the 2002 WC round of 16, and it was in the penalty shootout. Quite telling if you ask me. Also, Spain has not beaten a top notch team in an official game in three years (March of 2013, 0-1 victory over France for the 2014 WC qualifiers). Really makes you think.
>>
>>69433012
Damn... You would be worse than us if you hadn't won during those years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.