[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you faggots realise Portugal are the good guys now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: DSUUUUUU.jpg (182 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
DSUUUUUU.jpg
182 KB, 900x680
I hope you faggots realise Portugal are the good guys now.
>>
>>69426861
So that means they'll lose?
>>
>>69426861
No. We're the bad guys. We have Smugnaldo and Pepe, the orc
Also there are lots of niggers imported directly from Africa.
The team parks the bus. The manager says he doesn't give a fuck about playing beautiful football, he just wants to win.
>>
>>69426871
If the final is anything like the rest of the tournament, unfortunately yes.

>>69426903
I'm no Ronaldo or Madrid fan, but Pepe has defended extremely solid so far and Tsunaldo has made a couple of nice goals. Who cares about nice football when you go home with a cup.
>>
File: Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg (999 KB, 2555x2554) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg
999 KB, 2555x2554
We're not the good guys.
We're not the bad guys.
We're the meme guys.
>>
>>69426861
Oh boy, I don't know who I'm going to be cheering for.

Do I want Africa to win or Arabia
>>
>>69427865

Which is which desu? More like the Portuguese and French Africa (Angola, S.tomé & P, Cape verde and Portugal vs Congo and seemingly almost all other African countries+ 2 French players, one of which is half Portuguese)
>>
File: bus.jpg (198 KB, 401x595) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
198 KB, 401x595
>>69426861
There's no good guys anymore
>>
>>69427985

We're Africa.
None of our black guys are Muslims
>>
>>69426903
>The team parks the bus. The manager says he doesn't give a fuck about playing beautiful football, he just wants to win.
this portugal has inherited the spirit of italy, while we started trying to play nice football.
You deserve to win now. More than us.
I hope by the next word cup we return to play the same ugly, hate-inspiring subborn style of football.
>>
>>69426861
Im rooting for Poortugal. I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL WIN and that comes from Polishfag living abroad. I just cant stand Greaseman in general, but especially his smug face expression and that retarded celebration dance.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU all the fucking way!
>>
>>69427804
We're not the good guys.
We're not the bad guys.
We're the tsu guys.
>>
>>69426861
Portugal will never be good guys as long as R*naldo is in the team
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.