[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Englel actually gonna hire this guy? Please Get him out of our hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is Englel actually gonna hire this guy?
Please
Get him out of our hair
>>
most of us have jumped ship when it comes to international football
imo the funnier and most ridiculous appointment the better so either this guy or maybe big sam
>>
Don't think he'll want to leave California
>>
>>69398261
This. He got a lot of criticism for living in California even while coaching the German NT, there is no way that the English would let him get away with that. Also his wife hates London, it's part of the reason why he spent so little time with Tottenham.
>>
>>69398180
considering how shit your players are, I think his job over there's been remarkable
>>
>>69399071
Confirmed for not knowing anything about the USMNT
>>
>>69398438
isn't his son also a USMNT prospect? he probably doesn't want to fuck up his relations with USSF.
>>
>>69400640
Jonathan is no where near being a decent prospect
I don't think he's give a fuck. Jonathan went to college, something Jurgen preached not to
>>
Guatemala beat America 2-0 a few moths ago lol
>>
>>69398261
Ironic that he always held that same fact against Donovan. Maybe he hated him because he reminded him of his own weakness.
>>
>>69402064
No, he was mad at Donovan because he WENT TO THAILAND TO FUCK LITTLE BOYS INSTEAD OF TRAINING WITH THE TEAM IN THE BUILDUP TO THE WC THEN CAME BACK AND THOUGHT HE WOULD WALTZ RIGHT BACK IN TO THE TEAM SHEET

stop revising history, Donovan was acting like an entitled little faggot who thought he didn't need to earn a place like everyone else, he really wasn't that good that he deserved a guaranteed place without training
>>
>>69402096
Pretty sure your timeline is off by about 6 months
He pretty much earned it back in that fold cup and following qualifiers
>>
>>69402214
why did he earn it back? because he won a couple of meme matches with the B team? you can't skip out on 75% of qualifying and then just show back up a few months before the world cup and expect a spot when there were guys who worked hard and were available for the entire stretch, who built up chemistry with each other and actually put the team ahead of their own personal bullshit who deserved a spot more.

if Donovan wanted to play in the World Cup, he should have made it a priority over his southeast asian vacations
>>
>>69402295
75%?
He was only off for a 2 months
He got left off 3 of the 8 rosters for qualifying
And it was stupidity like this he was trying to get away from
>>
>>69402295
>>69402440
Plus you act as though chemistry and playing through qualification is a deciding player despite one of the people he got left for has yet to play any world cup qualifiers for the US
Guess who it was
>>
I dont see it hhappening
>>
>>69401988
We beat you 4-0 a week later tbf
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.