[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAVE FRANCE TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>>
>>69397969
>>
/sp/ on the left
>>
fat guy so ronaldo can feel athletic
manlet so ronaldo can feel tall
black guy so ronaldo can feel white
and I forgot why he has the bearded guy
>>
>>69398101
>and I forgot why he has the bearded guy
so he can feel twinkish
>>
>>69398101
To fuck ronaldo in his boypussy
>>
wow seems like anyone can be in ronaldo dream team
>>
Where do I buy that swimsuit, /fa/ friends?
>>
>ywn fuck Rolando's perfect ass
>ywn cum inside his boipussy as he screams TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>69398054
I can see why someone with your flair would think that.
>>
That manlet has a huge package. No homo.
>>
You can let that guy win frogs. You just can't.
>>
>>69398430
hey now, what are you implying?
>>
>>69398589
Ronald just gave him a cheeky handjob in the sea shortly before.
still half mast. no homo
>>
>>69398589
must've gotten a hard on for seeing the god himself TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: adios.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
adios.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
you all do realize that tomorrow france his going to rape portugal the memes against penaldo will be tremendous
>>
>>69398158
>>69398101
This, it's the boyfriend. Though they don't mind sharing each other which is typical of faggots.
>>
>>69398930
you sound like a insecure homo desu.
How would you know this info?
>>
>>69398960
I'm straight top that engages in male-male sex at times.
>>
>>69398993
>I'm straight
>that engages in male-male sex at times.
Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>69399029
Come on you're French, don't tell me you don't understand you fucking liar.
>>
>>69399064
tbf we're probably the gayest country in europe (nothing wrong with being gay btw)
the french are the metro sexuals of europe, but they just do it to woo the silly women.
>>
>>69399310

>(nothing wrong with being gay btw)

Typical brit
>>
>>69399362
i was in Dublin last year.
you didn't let me down lad
>>
why is he wearing a girls swimsuit?
>>
>>69399310
Proxy off Jacques.
>>
>>69398323
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
>>
>>69397969
The fuck

Is that Randy from My Name is Earl?
>>
wtf the black guy has boobs
>>
>>69400597
oh shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.