[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the Euros are almost over how would you rate the performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1384215503461577056.png (28 KB, 471x300) Image search: [Google]
1384215503461577056.png
28 KB, 471x300
Now that the Euros are almost over how would you rate the performance of your team? Did they over or under perform? Can you see your NT doing well in the future for 2018?
>>
-/10
>>
>>69369637
this
>>
I'm very proud of my little nigglets.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU/10
>>
England here, we literally did worse than the Netherlands

We will, however, win the World Cup and bring football home in 2018
>>
File: pls05.gif (3 KB, 280x121) Image search: [Google]
pls05.gif
3 KB, 280x121
>>69369710
Soon, it will be Pfuuuuuuuuuu/10
>>
o kurwa :DDDDDD
>>
give free goals to everyone/10
>>
We did better than we expected, 5/10.
>>
Not coming home/10
>>
>>69369581

>how would you rate the performance of your team

WANK
>>
dank memes/10

But overall better than expected.
>>
3/10

lucky draw against Portugal and the only good half we played was the second half against Iceland and even there we managed to lose.

I wonder how often Koller will put Alaba on as an offensive midfielder until he finally sees he's trash in this position
>>
File: 1467463953669.gif (2 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1467463953669.gif
2 MB, 500x368
>England
>>
-Struggle to tear down the Czech defensive wall
-Placid game against an apathetic Turkey
-Beaten by a Modric-less Croatia, comeback included
-Outplayed by an Italy lacking its best playmaker

Meh. Pretty bad. At least the NT avoided humiliations such as the ones inflicted in Brasil '14 group stage.
>>
>>69369943
>iceland

What the fuck dad. Australia is bad but what the actual fuck.
>>
>>69369581
Better than expected, they overperformed getting to the knockouts, 5/10.
Can't see them qualifiying for the next world cup, there's fuck all players coming into the team, particularly for central defenders and strikers, unless they rob more England B players. The team also struggles if they go ahead by a goal, they'll get too many draws against relevant opponents. They're also due to drop points against a shit seed away.
>>
>>69369581

We showed passion.
>>
Not bad but we got fucked over by injuries and out of form players. Future seems good so far because all our old player are useless anyway and we've got enough good talents.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.