[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Good alternate ways to play sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
The game purports to deconstruct the confrontational and bi-polar nature of conventional football as an analogy of class struggle in which the referee stands as a signifier of the state and media apparatus, posturing as a neutral arbitrator in the political process of ongoing class struggle.
>>
Fuck off Derrida
>>
File: The helmsman.jpg (50 KB, 520x346) Image search: [Google]
The helmsman.jpg
50 KB, 520x346
>>69367321
I'm interested.
>>
political bullshit aside, it's a neat idea to have sports with 3 teams/opponents and i wonder why it never happens
>>
>>69367982
Inevitably it turns into 2 v 1.
>>
>>69367982
too much corruption
>>
>>69368005
this.

the 2 better teams will always destroy the third one and then each other. Not that exiciting to watch
>>
>>69368108
you'd think the worst two teams would gang up on the best team wouldn't they?
>>
>>69368108
why would they do that? it seems more rational for a strong team to team up with the weak one. plus there's the prisoner dilemma, it might just be complete chaos
>>
>>69368220
it would be interesting as an experiment to see what actually happens

each team would want to pair up with different teams than the teams that want to pair up with them
>>
>>69368220
yeah even if you team up with someone, once the ball is near your goal everyone WILL betray you

i dont want to see that
>>
Make it so that team A has to score in team B's goal, B in C, C in A. Teaming up would be nerfed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.