[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he needs to go.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
he needs to go.
>>
>>69342681
nah
thats not how solve the problems.
>>
>the man who let can play...

yes please leave
thanks for the world cup and now let's buy klopp out of liverpool
>>
>>69343030
but Can is literally becoming captain of liverpool in a few years under klopp
>>
>>69343030
How is Can to blame for any of this? He's been one of the better players on the pitch.

Blame nostrikers and our so-called "creative" players being stumped every time a team has a halfway competent defense.
>>
ABSOLUTELY HALLAL
>>
I hope his successor actually lets players play on their proper positions and brings forwards
>>
>>69343290
The creative players are stuck on positions which they dont normally play
Same shit argentina always does with Messi
>>
>>69343290
he should have used the system from the slovakia match.
schweinsteiger and kroos would have been sufficient for the defense. add schürrle as center forward of whom I'm not a fan but can at least play as a 9 rather than müller or götze
>>
>>69343030
it wasn't Can's fault wtf.

I'd say the biggest mistake was starting Kimmich. He was fuckign trash this game. Couldn't cross in a single pass. Tried to take on defenders and what not. Id' say it was just bad luck too with Boatang getting BTFO and not having a striker.

Did I mention how trash Kimmich was this game?
>>
>>69342681
>no strikers
yeah, he fucked up
>>
>we received 3 goals in this cup
>all 3 we GAVE to the enemy, two handballs and one absolutely comedic idiotic shit in the box

>Löw subs in Ghostze

Fuck off
>>
we need more negers
>>
>>69342681
no
>>
even in this game germany played better and didn't deserve to lose by a 2 goal margin if at all

at least semis at every event is major
>>
he needs to eat shit... oh
>>
>>69342681
I thought it was Tom Cruise kek
>>
>>69343845
The reason Kimmich was trash though was he had to do everything himself. Ozil was supposed to play on the right wing which he isn't good at so he was constantly leaving Kimmich alone. I don't get why he left Reus at home when he's starting players out of position on the wing
>>
>>69343030
Klopp is just about to sign a new contract at Liverpool and I doubt he wants to be an international manager right now, he'd get too bored
>>
>>69344852
because reus is injured. but you're right kimmich was pretty much on his own today
>>
>>69345206
Reus is always injured
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.