[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do soccer players from different countries communicate with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (85 KB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 388x218
How do soccer players from different countries communicate with each other when playing for clubs? Do they learn the host country's language? Does Pogba speak Italian, or does he use an interpreter? Aren't most players dimwits who dropped out of school?
>>
Learning basic language is not that difficult. you don't need to be fluent
>>
>>69329519
>>
you pick up a country's language easily when you live there for a while
They might be dropouts but they can actually learn French even if it's not an official language in their country, unlike you ;)
>>
a variety of factors

some players are even fluent in up to 5 languages to help new players communicate and fit into their new home like Lukaku
>>
>>69329519
This.
All the brazilians at PSG are already fluent in french, same for the italian, Pastore, Trapp...
The only one who could not speak french was Ibra.
>>
>Europe

They communicate in Arabic
>>
>>69329478
They usually need to learn the language if they can't speak it (unless its a 38 year old legend playing in china for the money I doubt they even try to learn chinese), but when they first arrive it's not uncommon for them to be terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG55Ze_Dj20
>>
>>69329519
/thread

fucking anglos
>>
File: 1462524686297.jpg (445 KB, 887x1072) Image search: [Google]
1462524686297.jpg
445 KB, 887x1072
>>69329830
t. Barack Hussein (president)
>>
>>69329775
>when your french is so bad Verratti and Sirigu make fun of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXo0iYi7w58
>>
>>69329478
>Do they learn the host country's language?
this and english
>>
>>69329917

Minnesota is not a microcosm of the entire united states. They're really nice and weird up there
>>
>>69330015
>and english

not really

at least surely not in Spain or Italy.
>>
>>69329960
>Verratti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbQ_lIdvWmQ
>>
>>69330334
>N'zacc lu taglian, vojj sapì u frangèz

Based.
>>
>>69330334
what did he say?"i don't know italian, only french"?
>>
>>69330334
Is he literally a woman? Not only does he look like one but he has a female hairline too. Really weird.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.