[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (103 KB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 741x1024
JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
MY
>>
MY
>>
TEAM
>>
BEACH
>>
>>69314774
>Dragic sign up for this shit

Seriously outside of Whiteside,who else do they have? Bosh may have to retire on top of this.
>>
the bulls just ate 47 mil cap for old man wade and his Rose-like knees. I hope it was worth it.
>>
>>69316059
It's either that or tank, having old man DWade could help the Bulls attract some FA's next offseason, we'll still have lots of room.
>>
>>69316091
Should have tanked and signed two rookies. Wtf is Rondo and Wade gonna do. They literally hate eachother from past rivalries and play completely different styles of ball. The heat made off in this deal desu. Got rid of their aging legend that was pulling a Kobe and draining the org and will prob have the last laugh.
>>
File: file.png (175 KB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175 KB, 741x1024
>>69314774
>>
are people really this delusional? wade has been dead for like 2 years. what difference does this make. if anything this is a good thing
>>
File: usa-today-9135129.0.jpg (115 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-9135129.0.jpg
115 KB, 1310x873
>Who is the face of the Miami Heat?
>>
>>69317379
Please, we all know the Heat were going to be irrelevant for the foreseeable future no matter what, all this has done is ensure no FA will ever want to deal with Pat Riley
>>
Repeat after me:

FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
FUCK PAT RILEY
>FUCK PAT RILEY
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 590x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 590x407
> The Miami Feels
>>
literally golden state and the cavs is all that matters
>>
>everyone has already given up on winning this year because KD joined the warriors

see you guys in a few years
>>
>>69318201
I actually don't think the Warriors win next year. If anything I bet they take a few steps back in the postseason.
>>
>>69316059
Wade will make the Bulls a shit load of money in jersey sales
>>
>>69315725
dragic is probably psyched since the team can be based on him again, which is what they sold him on, not him getting benched so wade could chuck (effectively i will admit)

dragic/whiteside pick and rolls in a more modern offence flanked by johnson/winslow is the way forward
>>
>not tanking the year the finals has been determined

Have fun with your low pick and no ring faggots
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.