[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please tell me why they're seen as the bad guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (165 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 2000x1333
Can someone please tell me why they're seen as the bad guys in all of this?
>>
>>69311627

because the Portugal posters on here downplayed their chances and all the arrogant Brits got BTFO
>>
>>69311658
We're gonna lose next, though.
>>
because /sp/ hates Ronaldo
>>
>>69311627
Bad guys is a codename used by the weak.

Portugal maybe didnt play great football but they played with their balls and reached the final. Period.
>>
/pol/ memes + ronaldo's popularity = maximum butthurt

that's it, really
>>
>>69311627
>Can someone please tell me why they're seen as the bad guys in all of this?

cuz the are
>>
>>69311627
>>69311707
This particular team may not deserve a win, but the Country does after those Greeks gypped us.
>>
>>69311627
>ronaldo and pepe
>sucked in the group stages and went trough (thanks platini)
>we got placed in the meme bracket even though we finished 3rd ( its like we got rewarded despite our shit performance)
>defeated /sp/ favourite team to make it to the finals
>we should have lost to poland because it wasnt fair for a team to be so lucky
>we won
>we were suposed to play a real team for once(lelgium) in the semis and they choked on welsh cock
>this time we were going to pay for our crimes and lose to wales
>we won

that and all the shitposting and tsuu posting done by us
>>
>>69311627
Are they though? It's just that their football isn't pleasing the eye this tournament, so haters appear everywhere. I don't like it either, but at they deserve the title more than most nations at this horrible cup anyway
>>
>>69311627
They have a small team mentality.
>>
>>69311737
I don't see how though. I thought that all of the final four teams were equally arrogant. Now you could argue that the Portuguese have played unattractive football and that would be true, but they have got to the final fair and square, no refball involved.
>>
>>69311824
Refball has been against us, if anything.
>>
>>69311824
mmmok, who are the good gys from your pov?
>>
>not being in it for the memes, and only the memes
>caring about euro divegrass

TSUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1467672880794.jpg (31 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1467672880794.jpg
31 KB, 398x500
>>69311972

my nigga
>>
>>69311824
desu Refball has been a lot against them. I'm actually wondering why they didn't criticize it.

>>69311972
I've been off of /sp/ for weeks and only had the possibility to come today, what's up with all that TSUU meme? Is this some shit emulating the Icelandic roar?
>>
>>69311953

>le good guys vs le bad guys meme

there are no such things here, pendejo
>>
>>69311953
Personally I don't see any good or bad guys. Perhaps I should have phrased the question as "why is /sp/ so hostile towards the Portuguese team"
>>
>>69312032
>there are no such things here

maybe irl

but here is a meme
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.