[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So spee, what do you think is going to happen next at the European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: UEFA_Euro_best_results.png (134 KB, 615x520) Image search: [Google]
UEFA_Euro_best_results.png
134 KB, 615x520
So spee, what do you think is going to happen next at the European Championship? Can the Portuguese finally do it? Will they join the club?
>>
>>69307482
>englel
>>
If Russia gets "champion", shouldn't Belarus and Ukraine too?
>>
It sure would be nice but I think Germany's winning it at the end.
>>
>finland
>>
>>69307619
Technically, Russia is the successor state to the Soviet Union and the CIS in international sport. The same goes for Yugoslavia and Serbia, and Czechoslovakia and Czechia
>>
>scotland

>>69307619
Checked the 1960 squad to where they were born once, only Georgia has a claim to say they won it along with Russia
>>
>>69307738
>Czechoslovakia and Czechia
This. The Czech team that won was mainly slovaks
>>
>>69307482
Why doesn't the Vatican have a national football team?
>>
>>69308648
or Monaco, for that matter?
>>
File: 11552544585.jpg (99 KB, 1052x1054) Image search: [Google]
11552544585.jpg
99 KB, 1052x1054
That RO16 category
>>
>>69307482
very unlikely
both France and Germany are way strogner than them
>>
>>69308787
Affirmative action for football teams
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.