[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>draw against iceland, hungary and austria >only manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1228158686146.jpg (43 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1228158686146.jpg
43 KB, 640x616
>draw against iceland, hungary and austria
>only manage three points
>uefa's semen slurping rules means you progress despite finishing third in the group
>manage to reach the final

Are the Yanks correct about this faggoty sport?
>>
>>69304684
To be fair I'm not sure I'd rather it was Turkey or Albania.
>>
>>69304684
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>3rd in group
>easiest draw
>reach final through penalties and extra time
>3 draws in group

furby you should probably realize that this semen slurping sport is just not for you
>>
it would have never happened in a normal euro
blame uefa
>>
>BEING THIS MAD

KEEP THE MERDAPOSTES COMING IRMÃOS
>>
File: 413333.png (185 KB, 512x467) Image search: [Google]
413333.png
185 KB, 512x467
>BEING THIS MAD
>>
>>69304684

let's pretend they meme their way to a victory in the final, what will your excuses and delusion be then?
>>
>>69304915
There shouldn't have been 24 teams in the tournament to begin with. The whole point of qualifying is to weed out the shit teams.
>>
>>69304684
>Are the Yanks correct about this faggoty sport?
We're always correct about sport. Listen to us. We know better.
>>
>>69305189

If they are so shit, why could no one beat them?
>>
>>69305075
It was perfect as a 16-team tournament, UEFA need fucking necking.
>>
>>69304684
There has been some stupid shit in American sports like the 7-9 Seahawks making the playoffs but this is a completely new level of semen slurping.
>>
Lose 0 games reach final
>>
>NT loses 2-0 against a semi-professional team of literally who including a dentist
>>
>>69304684

>beat Slovakia, Russia, Northern Ireland and Memegium
>Get to the semi-finals

Expanding the tournament was a big mistake.
>>
>>69305358

Which Portugal player is a dentist?
>>
>>69305492
Ronaldo
>>
>>69305358
WHAT??
>>
>>69305358
they had siggurdson and it was 2-1 ;_;
>>
>>69305667
nigger
>>
shit
>>
>>69305251
>What is Catenaccio?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catenaccio
>>
Wales have won more games than Portugal
>>
>>69305385
Biggest mistake, for once I'm glad we didn't qualify. This whole tournament has been a meme from start to finish.
>>
>>69308811
Even if Portugal win the final, Wales will have won the same amount of games
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.