[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
world class raw talent and potential. could he turn it around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: goatatelli.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
goatatelli.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
world class raw talent and potential.

could he turn it around? he's only 25
>>
He has the potential to prove he's a good player.
>>
>black people
>lying about their age

Pick two, he's at least 30 and he was never really that good to begin with.
>>
File: mario.jpg (32 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
32 KB, 620x430
what are you talking about? he's always been freakishly talented.

https://youtu.be/JBuI0_BYbiM
https://youtu.be/Q3xEYRL8sDg

his problem is his chronic apathy and recklessness

if Klopp actually were to connect with him and tap into that talent, they could turn a 16 mil purchase into a 35mil sale

it'll never happen because mario will fuck it up, but there's no denying the raw potential.

https://streamable.com/9n5x
>>
>>69282520
No
He was done for years

His playing style consists of diving,diving and more diving for PK/FK's
>>
>>69282520
he's been niggerized by money/fame/pussy

RIP Borchelli
>>
He'll have to get fat and hit rock bottom if he is ever to make a comeback.
>>
>>69282848
he's in the best shape of his life actually
>>
He's not even that good when he is good.

Turned out all the hype was just hype.
>>
le score against germany and take my shirt off man
>>
>>69282520
What went wrong?
>>
>>69282899
And yet he's still Italy's best striker currently
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfaYh6Bs9l/ GOAT
>>
Do real Italians call black people moulinyans, or just guidos from Jersey?
>>
>>69282899
>that flag
>having any sort of knowledge when it comes to evaluating real talent
>>
>>69282948
Not a big achievement
>>
>>69282520
Buy him out and have him play in that super competitive mls thingy you got going on there. We all know you guys love nigs and kikes.
>>
>>69282948
>>69283007
Dude has like a one in three goalscoring record and has had all of one decent season ever, if that.

He just not that great a player.
>>
>>69283030
>He just not that great a player.

that's the whole point of the thread, genius
>>
>>69283035
Okay, you appear to be autistic, so let me rephrase.

He's an average footballer, always has been and always will be. His "potential" (whatever the fuck that means kek) is to possibly be a decent footballer.
>>
>>69283055
>decent footballer

he's technically superior, physicaly gifted and proven to be clinical in front of goal

the only thing he lacks is discipline, mental strength and drive

at least he's 10x better than harry kane will EVER be
>>
>>69282999
Moulinyans? I've never heard it before
Why moulinyans=negroes?
>>
When I'm busy doing things but mentally bored I start imagining things and one of those was always that I was a world class striker who came out of nowhere and was discovered by Wenger
I then led Arsenal to the CL final against Barcelona where Messi and I kept outshining each other until an injury time ankle breaking drive by me won the CL and the next season I contacted Balotelli and asked him to join, I told him how he had all the talent in the world but needed dedication and focus, that I know he suffered growing up being insulted for being black in Italy which made him behave like a twat
He cried and then he and I repeated as CL champions as he became world class, we became B&N
Then Wenger was fired and I left Arsenal to join Newcastle where I won the CL with them as well
>>
>>69283127
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moulinyan
>>
>>69283202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwHPhDx2oGI

you can pretend to be le cut inside man
>>
>>69283202
>
>>
>>69283094
>clinical in front of goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VwVeCgcRs
>>
MLS or China when?
>>
>>69283521
It will be even worse: Saudi Arabia or India.
>>
>>69283556
>Balo in India

In for bants 2bh.
>>
>>69282520
"25" lol
>>
>>69283451
Memes
>>
When was the last time a player scored two goals against germany in a major torunament?
>>
>>69283451
you posted a video from after he had become fucked up.
it's not that he wass overrated. It's that at some opint he started playing considerably worse than before and couldn't do things that he did in his first appearences in serie a or italy nt

curiously that happened around the time he joined the english EPL league
>>
Can Bojan do it?
>>
flop
>>
>>69283094
>at least he's 10x better than harry kane will EVER be
No he's not
>>
>>69283451
tbf that was an irrelevant friendly
>>
>>69282520
>Balonutelli
>good

he's the black Bendtner.
>>
I think he should go play in Israel and knock up some jewesses to see if they like it
>>
>>69283202
I knew you were a fucking autist m8. U like seeing Messi retire from int. football btw? hahahahahahahah you two are both fucking faggots
>>
His potential never really was that great to begin with
>>
>>69283775
Lowest level of banter I've seen all morning
>>
>>69283796
it's achilles m8 do u expect me to put effort into that
>>
>>69283017
memes
>>
>>69282520
Our own Hatem Ben Arfa suddenly grew a brain at age 28 and had the best season of his career last year in a middle of the table club, being a large part of how they finished 4th this time. And he's signed with Paris for next season.
So everything is possible, but this guy really needs someone to drill some sense in his brain.
>>
File: 》what about Balotelli.jpg (66 KB, 620x898) Image search: [Google]
》what about Balotelli.jpg
66 KB, 620x898
>>69282520
>>
>>69282520
He was always a meme
>>
>>69282520

Balotelli is just Mino Raiola's rusing masterpiece.

Either he managed to convince the whole world he's good, when in fact is a tier 3 footballer at best, or other clubs front offices are in on it and they used his transfers as a money laundering

Raiola has been accused ti allegedly have tirs with mafia before and Prandelli, the previous Italy NT coach took money from sponsors to call up Balotrolli for WC 2014.
>>
>>69284459

Scheme* ties*
>>
>>69282899
prime mario was a beast
>>
>>69282520
That's the ironic thing about Balotelli.

He has the raw talent and he can exploit it, but because he's such a loose cannon with an unstable mind, he never will get that focus.

So no, he can't turn it around, even though he has the ability to, which he doesn't.
>>
>>69283451
poor mancini he treated ballotelli like a bastard son
>>
Never. Milan tried so hard to buy him out so Galliani and Raiola could split some transfer money into their pockets by he did his best to not be bought.
In any case, he was never an amazing player to begin with. He's an average player with great shot/penalty. Balotelli being a good player is a myth.

>>69282535
Born in Italy, adopted by white parents as a toddler, not a chance.
>>
>>69282999

We call them mulignans/moolies or shines.

t. A guido from Jersey.
>>
>>69284655
He's a bit like Italian sportscars, amazing when it works, but fundamentally unreliable.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.