[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Durant did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Kevin Durant did nothing wrong
>>
He didn't. Everyone already knew he was mentally soft but that's besides the point. He technically didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>69274787

Of course he didn't. Only in the zealously Marxist psyche of American sports fans is it reprehensible for a player to join the best team that he can and pursue his ambition for trophies. As if it's somehow ignoble and worthy of derision to want to play with the very best when you could be labouring to carry a team of lesser players to the championship instead.
>>
It just sucks knowing that the Warriors are going to win the title already

Plus fuck the Bay Area and their tech faggotry
>>
>>69274787
Biggest coward in all of sports
>>
>>69275046
no they won't they killed their biggest threat, their bench. On paper the team looks good, but just look at this years playoffs, Curry Choked in the 4th quarter of the finals bricking shots just like Durant choked and bricked shots in the 4th quarter in the WCF.
>>
Except ruin the NBA.

He singlehandedly destroyed one of the few genuine contenders to bandwagon with GSW. If he was in the last year or two of his career, fine, but this nigger is prime.

I hope he breaks his foot again. Fuck him.
>>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK KEVIN DURANT
>>
Kevin dursoft
>>
>gloat about moving sonics
>cry the second durcant leaves

pottery
>>
Team has no defense besides Iggy and the whole team including Durant are shook af.

Bandwagon GSW """"fans"""" are starting to speak up but I predict they will disappear after LeGod slaps their team around again. The team is literally made up of players who lost a 3-1 lead along with the greatest choke in pro sports in recent memory
>>
>>69275230
Certainly possible, but it seems like they'll at least cakewalk to the Finals. I can't think of any teams in the West that can't beat them now, except maaaaaaaybe San Antonio
>>
he outed himself forever as a bitchmade beta
>>
His decision actually deserved all the flack LeGod got for his

Plebs are too dumb to know the difference
>>
>>69274787

Agreed.

> OMG YOU CAN'T TEAM UP WITH OTHER TOP TALENT IN ORDER TO WIN! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

Ever hear of a little concept called capitalism? You know, the backbone of America?
>>
File: 1396265025388.jpg (37 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1396265025388.jpg
37 KB, 412x352
>>69274787
>BTFO so hard by an underaged rapper, you fled to his city to APOLOGIZE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.