[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pogba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Cattura.jpg (220 KB, 738x462) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.jpg
220 KB, 738x462
So here's the thing

>Buffon
>Barzagli
>Bonucci
>Chiellini
>Alves
>Pjanic
>Marchisio/Khedira(both currently dead and buried)
>Pogba
>Sandro
>SHIT/SHIT
>Dybala

Juventus' biggest problem over the past few years was being able to assemble tough ass teams on a shoestring anywhere but in attack, being limited by budget they only could ever afford guys on sale because of attitude (Tevez), kids on a school trip (Morata) or shit-tier players unfit for european football (Mandzukic, Matri, Quagliarella, Vucinic etc.). In before "Mandzutin won a CL with Buyern" instead of "Robben and Ribery won a CL and he just happened to be there".

Infamous is the 2-0/0-2 against Bayern when Juventus literally didn't shoot on goal once in the first leg, because Pirlo-Vidal-Marchisio were pushing Matri-Quagliarella. For now Juventus has only got Dybala, Zaza (yeah) and Mandzukic, so basically only Dybala.

Seeing as strikers are very expensive, would you risk getting rid of Pogba to afford another IF, a DM and a couple strikers?

Keep in mind Juve is where Chelsea was in 2010-12. Buffon is retiring in 2018, Barzagli is 35, Chiellini is 32, so is Lichtsteiner, Alves is 33, they'll have to pretty much rebuild the whole defensive line (lol Benatia) so they only have a couple seasons left to try one last crack at the UCL.
>>
Meh Mandzukic is fine for what he has to do, they also dont need to sell anyone to buy a striker, Alves was free, Pjanic bought for 32 and got almost all of it back. Benatia will be paid next season or tehy'll just subtract it from the money they are in credi for Coman. Theyr finances are ealthy so if they really want a striker they can just buy one
>>
sell Pogba, buy Lewa and Verratti
>>
I heard Tsunaldo is selling for cheap these days. Missi as well.
>>
Fact: No Italian team will win the UCL in the next ten years.
>>
>>69273567
>being limited by budget
They shit money though, it's just Marotta pretending to be CREEEEED.

With income like theirs they could've had almost anyone.

But who would you see with Dybala as a striker? Except some unbuyable options like Suarez ofc.
>>
There are no top strikers that the clubs actually want to sell
Also Juve has no budget problems i dont know where you got that
>>
>>69273738

Hey Conte, aren't you supposed to be in London?

>>69273786

Juve is literally run by jews (google Elkann), and jews have money because they don't spend any. Juve has no denbts because they run a self-financing business unlike the other italian teams.

Last year they wanted to buy Draxler for 20m and a bunch of bonus stacked on top, and what we got from there was Hernanes.

>>69273666

Verratti is not for sale and neither is Lewa. Didn't Bayern literally tell Lewa to go fuck himself when his agent asked them to let the guy join Real?
>>
>>69273567
I like that Italian clubs get little patches/logos/roundels to stick on their shirts for winning the league/coppa
>>
File: Lucas-Perez.jpg (70 KB, 624x426) Image search: [Google]
Lucas-Perez.jpg
70 KB, 624x426
BUY HIM TRUST ME! He's better than Morata
>>
wait till the olympics, and buy whatever meme played better there
>>
>>69273567
I miss Nedved.
>>
why juve go for that lame deal with morata anyway?
>>
>>69274354

I told you, because they are not rich. Have you seen the strikers they got after Del Piero and Trezeguet?

>Iaquinta, Anelka, Bendtner, Quagliarella, Matri, Vucinic, Amauri, Borriello, Osvaldo

Tevez was the odd one out because he was thought to be finished.
>>
>>69274728
Quagliarella was pretty good tho.
>>
>>69274734

A. After he torn his ACL he was never the same again, took him over a year to go back to near-mediocrity
B. With the money Juve gave Napoli they fucking bought Cavani
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.