[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he say to Chiellini though?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1467494971941.webm (2 MB, 748x612) Image search: [Google]
1467494971941.webm
2 MB, 748x612
What did he say to Chiellini though?
>>
Get up lad
>>
>>69264791
Hail Hitler!!

Mussolini is the reason why the world is how it is today with niggers running rampant. You fucking Italian pussies had one job and you had to fuck it up didnt you. Fucking chicken( proceeds to do the chicken dance).

Hail Hitler!!
>>
North Africa...
>you had ONE fucking job
>>
>>69264791
>Get up
>porca madonna! it was a foulè!
>JA IT WAS A FOUL BUT -
*stands up*
*referee cuts inside*
>ja but you don't need to cry like this
>foulè è foulè MAMMA MIA
>>
>>69264791
>The Avalanches are great but honestly Wildflower is horrible shit
>>
He said refugees welcome
>>
File: bestgoys.jpg (97 KB, 668x241) Image search: [Google]
bestgoys.jpg
97 KB, 668x241
>>
Buffon is so fucking funny in this
>si si bravo va bene si si vai
>>
>>69264791
that violence against him for telling he wants to fuck muller's whore sister in not the solution.
>>
PIZZA MACARONI MARIO

that would be funny
>>
>>69265102
He just didn't want for either player to be sent off for some stupid reason.
Better to just calm them and to continue to play
>>
>"stop simulating, always acting and shit while you are the one making fools"
>"ma che it is football, don't pretend you're new" while shrugging his shoulders
>>
Müller said it's because he thought that Chiellini was too theatrical throughout the entire match, always blowing every tackle out of porportion.
>>
>>69265102
>>69265173
he's seen it all

they funny thing is the italians this time around aren't even legit cunts
>>
>>69264791
He thought there was no foul and mocked chiellini with that gesture maybe implying that he whines too much
Then BASED Gigi came to resolve the conflict
>>
>>69265236
the*
>>
>>69265207
Kinda ironic, considering he's Muller.
>>
>Gigi will never hug you from behind

;_;
>>
>>69264791
He said:
"Buongiorno Italia, buongiorno Maria,
con gli occhi pieni di malinconia,
buongiorno Dio, lo sai che ci sono anch'io"
>>
>>69264791
To Chiellini:
"Why are you kissing zee grass? Stand up when I'm talking to you, dummkopf. You think you're tough? I have a lvl 90 warlock, duel me after the game. I'm not listening to you, ablablablablabla. You still yammering? Damned scheisskopf!"

To Buffon:
"No, I don't want zee pizza, leave me alone. Leave me alone or I'll slap you in zee mug"
>>
sinep
>>
>>69265102
it's like a dad laughing at his son who's sperging out because he's not getting his toys
>>
>>69265400
szczeriouszczly?
>>
>>69265400
>polack humor
>>
>>69264791

"Du Jude und deine judische Weine Wäh Wäh Wäh" - Muller

"Kamarad" - Buffon
>>
File: 1467549269585.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467549269585.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>69265400
>That post
>>
Muller
>ketchup is shit tier
Chiellini
>CHE COSA
Muller
>JAWOL IT IS SHIT, Schweinhund
Chiellini
>TUA MADRE
Muller
>WHEEEEE PASTA FAGGOT
MVP
>I agree ketchup is shit but lets move on
Buffon
>Relax we all don't like that shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.