[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will he be traded? Personally I think the pistons and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: i.png (125 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
125 KB, 350x254
Where will he be traded?

Personally I think the pistons and Celtics should make a move for this guy, they have the best shot out of any team that needs a PG
>>
welcome to Los Angeles
>>
>>69261658

He'll probably sign there next year

No way they trade for him
>>
>>69261627
>celtics ever giving up on IT

hearty kekle m8
>>
>pistons
>would need to give up drummond and 5 first round picks to even get OKC to think about it

>celtics
>would need to give up thomas, brown, bradley, 4-5 first round picks or more
>all for one season of westbrook before he leaves as a UFA next season

no team will trade for him unless he signs an extension
>>
>>69261627
Obviously Golden State
>Westbrook PG
>Curry SG
>Thompson SF
>Durant PF
>Green C

Still loses to Irving/Wade/James/Love/insert center Dream Cavs in Finals
>>
The Bulls
>>
Spurs or cavs
>>
>>69261674

Why not? Westbrook is bigger stronger and far better than him

>>69261679

Not necessarily

They'll definitely have to give up picks but okc is in a position of weakness. Without Durant the odds of Westbrook resigning are slim to none. The team is screwed as it is now especially after trading ibaka. At best they are a 5 or 6 seed
>>
All teams besides Golden State should just give up for the next 6/7 years and just try to save money and build for the distant future.
>>
>>69261702

not really, i dont' think OKC cares if they get nothing in return for westbrook because they still have a shot at resigning him since it would be his team or if he leaves, they can tank and get the first pick in the next draft. they're not gonna trade him away if they don't get multiple players and a shit ton of draft picks.

and again, no team will trade all that away to begin with if russ won't sign a new extension. which he won't because he can make even more money if he waits to become a UFA.
>>
>>69261712

would be funny seeing other teams put out rosters similar to what the 76ers were doing last season

>start your worst players
>bench players are D-league level players
>sit back and tank
>>
>>69261627

I think they have to. There's no guarantee he's staying, in fact odds are he won't.
>>
>>69261740

If they're smart they'll at least listen to offers. They will not crack the top 3 in the west with the team they have now. Unless Westbrook has some god like triple double average season and even then irll likely not be enough. Why lose such a great player for nothing? Who can you possibly bring to the team that will make him stay? He could make LA or NY his team next year and make far more in those markets.
>>
>>69261809

Don't put it past westbrook. He's a chucking fuckhead at the 3pt line but he's a fucking deadly player. He will burn anybody who thinks the thunder are suddenly pushovers without durant.

WB will have another amazing season on his resume, if he learns to cut back on the amount of off the dribble 3's he takes, then he'll take a big step.

He is a superstar in his own right, and far tougher than Durant ever was for an opponent to matchup with. There are a few powerful scoring wings, not many powerful pointguards.
>>
>>69261809

if they can get something decent in return for him then yeah they'll probably trade him. but again, no team will trade for him just for half a season unless he signs that extension, which again he's not gonna do.

maybe the celtics think they can trade for him and then convince him to stay but there's no guarantee he does. but danny ainge is gonna have to trade guys like thomas and brown away with picks to get half a season of russ. that's why i don't see him going anywhere, not more so the thunder won't do it....but more of the fact that russ wants to be a free agent and no team would be ok with trading a ton away for half a season.
>>
>>69261627
Celtics don't need a PG they'd make him a 2
>>
>sixers trade noel, 3 future first round picks and some other players for russ
>sixers suddenly become the best team in the east

MAKE IT HAPPEN JERRY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.