[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright we're back. Let's go to the phones. Anon, from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: francesa.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
francesa.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Alright we're back. Let's go to the phones.
Anon, from /sp/, you're on the air.
What's up, Anon?
>>
You suck
>>
FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK KEVIN DURANT
>>
1st time long time, Mike should the yankees sign Giambi?
>>
Hey yeah first time listener long time caller. Um so yeah, Kevin Durbeta is literally the biggest wuss in NBA history. Yeah umm Transgender people are insane and should be treated as such. Um Liberals have made a joke of this country. Tom Brady isn't the greatest of all time he's a habitual cheater and full time cuck. Oh and MJ was the best/worst thing to ever happen to the NBA. Oh and one last thing. Liberals are more racist than anyone else because they vote for Obama for one reason and one reason only, the color of his skin.
>>
1st time long time Mike. Who you got for the Euro semis, Portugal or Wales?
>>
>>69258831
Is he wrong?
>>
Now I'll hang up and listen to what you have to say.
>>
>>69258840
pawchagul? get lost
ronaldo is a compiluh
>>
>>69258690
My uncle wont stop tickling me even thought I told him I don't care for it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8mcGaXcE4
>>
>>69258831
>irrelevant tripcuck says a bunch of reddit tier shit thinking he's going to get laughs when all he gets is cringe
>>
>>69258831
this describes 4chan perfectly, shame it was posted by a tripfag
>>
>>69258903
A FUCKING LEAF
god i hate you
>>
>>69258730

this 2bh
>>
>>69258925
I know you do, there is a lot of hatred in your heart

don't worry, you'll be fine after you grow up :)
now chop chop, time to brush your teeth and go to bed!
>>
>>69258721
Thanks for wasting your one and only call, oghkay?
>>69258730
Get outta hea you woulda made the same choice, oghkay?
>>69258743
Another wiseguy ova hea.
>>69258831
Now, I agree with what you said about liberals an Michael Jordan, oghkay? But you sound like a moran, Can't even say Kevin Durant, heh. Oghkay?
>>69258840
Wales is has guts. I like Wales. Ronaldo neva shows up when it counts so I say Wales.
>>
>>69258925
>le fucking leaf xDDDDD

Reddit tier humor
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Yeah Mike Hi, I'm concerned about this Eli Apple moving in on Eli Manning's deal. Manning was Eli first so Apple can't be called Eli. Ya know whadda mean? What should they call him instead, how about Black Eli? Thats not racist right, Martellus Bennett was called Black Unicorn ya know.
>>
File: 23VTPW20FP5QV07W-l.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
23VTPW20FP5QV07W-l.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Whos on Mike's side very since that jealous Jew Carton was hating on WFAN promoting Mike and the maddog for the radio hall of fame?
>>
>>69259097
Get lawst oghkay? This guy waited 2 hours for that? What a moran.
>>
MIKE, MONGO NATION

VINCE LOMBARDI, KNICKS
>>
Mike from Montclair, Mike whats on your mind.

>Waves him off immediately
>>
>>69258690
Baba booey Baba booey Howard Stern's penis! FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!
>>
>>69259181
Way to kill a thread, Kim.
>>
do you think the ny giants get together with the San Francisco Giants if they're in each other's town mike?
>>
Hey Mike, first time calling. I gotta know, 'cause I've heard some rumors around the office lately, do you think that Aaron Rodgers is gay?
>>
this ones gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFnOm6tPUKw
>>
Caller Accuses WFAN's Mike Francesa of "Lifestyle Issues"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxsIryvTUBM
>>
1st time long time Mike have you had any diet coke recently?
>>
>>69259181
I want to see howard and mike go one on one desu
>>
Jim Rome blocks > MF's hang ups
>>
>>69259811
hey mike remeber when you feel asleep? hehehe
go blow up two more towers you kike
phone call ends
>>
What did they mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPIiknRRPC4
>>
>>69259138
me
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.