[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS IT THE FOURTH OF JULY ALREADY? FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: ahahalaunchit.jpg (642 KB, 939x1365) Image search: [Google]
ahahalaunchit.jpg
642 KB, 939x1365
IS IT THE FOURTH OF JULY ALREADY? FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY THAT I WAS MAKING SCATOLOGICAL AND MEAN-SPIRITED JOKES AT THE EXPENSE OF PHILADELPHIA SPORTS TEAMS WITH A PATRIOTIC THEME.

I'M HERE TO HELP TODAY. FOR THOSE AGORAPHOBIC POSTERS IN PHILLY THAT HAVE SHUT THEMSELVES IN FOR THE HOLIDAY, I'LL BRING THE FIREWORKS TO YOU!

SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW AS I OVERLAY THEM ATOP RECENT PHILLIES BOX SCORES.

>HOME OF THE DEPRAVED >FILTHADELPHIA >LILLIES >HOME OF THE DEPRAVED >FILTHADELPHIA >LILLIES >HOME OF THE DEPRAVED >FILTHADELPHIA >LILLIES >HOME OF THE DEPRAVED >FILTHADELPHIA >LILLIES
>>
LET'S GET THE SHOW STARTED, JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL FIREWORKS
>>
Fuck yes

>toasting in a OWG thread
>>
>>69255040
>newfags think this is the real OWG
>>
>>
>>69255059

Prove that it isn't
>>
>>69254926
meh
>>
>>
>>
>>69255110
Real one had better shooping skills and was more greentexty

I don't know what happened to him though, he probably left because this board is shit due to janitors
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>69255658
Ooooooooh.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
>>
cool, another giant autist thread
>>
>>69255025
>using a 2015 score

another failed OWG thread. Bring the old one back
>>
>>69256141
any firework shows out by the shack tonight kevin?
>>
>>69256165
I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did these threads, he was an unironic literal autist per his brother
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.