[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who all thinks the nbgay is rigged.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nba is rigged.jpg (77 KB, 1024x718) Image search: [Google]
nba is rigged.jpg
77 KB, 1024x718
Who all thinks the nbgay is rigged.
>>
Most pro sports are
>>
Yeah it sure was rigged when warriors were up 3-1
Sure was rigged when lebron james fucking teleported to block iggy
Sure was rigged when KD decided to sign with GS
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
Yeah. Pretty sad. Idk what to think anymore. No reason to tune in the next couple years
>>
All americna sports are scripted
>>
>people still think sports aren't rigged

why?
>>
Obviously rigged. Inventing a foul after the fact and suspending Draymond so the Cavs could extend the series was the most egregious example.
>>
They all are.
>>
>>69243714
Actually the dubs signing kd proved that it isn't rigged. You have to be retarded to believe the nba is happy that dour-ant went to a literal meme team instead of staying in okc or going to boston, la, ect
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x225
>>69243714
/sp/, what's the point of watching a game when you already who's gonna win?
>>
>>69244743
Storylines of course. Like what time did Curry shit today after eating curry.
>>
>>69243714
We all know it's rigged, but we still watch it desu senpai
>>
I stopped watching like years ago. This was the first playoffs I tuned into again and it was just an embarrassment. They couldn't even be subtle about it.
>>
Watch baseball. Its a better sport and it isnt rigged
>>
>>69244998
Nah it's boring
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.