[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: pundit.png (123 KB, 603x559) Image search: [Google]
pundit.png
123 KB, 603x559
>>
that Leicester's season was a fluke
>>
>>69224258
>implying anyone outside of England even remotely values and of Leicester's players

With the exception of Kante the rest are seen as average at best even in Leicester for fuck sake
>>
>>69224445
Drinkwater, Huth and Vardy are good.
>>
All premier league players
>>
>>69224258
Twitter is the worst thing that happened to Gary Lineker, he used to be liked before he joined up.

Now everyone sees what a opinionated smug shithouse cunt he is.
>>
>>69224493
>Drinkwater
He's good, nothing amazing
>Huth
He's just a wall. Not bad but I wouldn't call him especially good.
>Vardy
He's good, but again nothing really that special, just had an amazing season.

None of those are rated stupidly highly though, nowhere near "most overrated in the world" territory.
>>
>>69224258

He meant Tsunaldo
>>
>>69224523

This. They don't understand actual good talent when they have it (Looking at you, Hotspurs)
>>
Pogba to United is going to be glorious. United aren't restricted in what they can pay and are willing to dish out the cash. Plus Pogbas agent has urged him to return

------------------Ibra-------------------
--martial----mkhitaryan---rashford--

With pogba behind them. Every game will be 4-2
>>
>>69224656
>>Drinkwater
>He's good, nothing amazing

>proving his point

>>Huth
>He's just a wall. Not bad but I wouldn't call him especially good.

>a defender doing his job
Really makes you think.

>He's good, but again nothing really that special, just had an amazing season.

>again proving his point

See me after class, m8.
>>
>>69224732
>guaranted to play CL with worldclass players like Dybala, Bonucci, Buffon at Juve

>somehow will move to United for playing Europa League with Depay and Rooney

If Pogba moves to United his NT career is over (see Schneiderlin and Martial)
>>
>>69224732
>that flag
>>
>>69224323
>38 matches
>a fluke
No idea how people could possible think that this is even possible.
>>
I love how people take overrated = bad.

Pogba is really fucking good, but every Paki with a facebook/youtube account watched a few videos of him and hail him as the second coming of Zidane. Even with today's crazy ass PL and RM money he's nowhere near worth £100 million. He's probably worth about £50 million in being an actual good player, but his marketing and stuff is so fucking good that he's £100 million.
>>
>>69225051
They had lady luck on their side, but they definitely took full advantage of it.

>arselel
>chelshit
>meme city
>lvg
>spuds
>didn't play in europe

All that happened and they won by 10 friggin points
>>
>>69224839

>he thinks Juve can give him the exposure and pay that United can

He is better off playing a year in the Europa league with Ibra, mkh, martial etc than wasting more time for less pay at a team that won't win the CL next year. Rooney and Ibra were both listed in the top 25 most popular athletes in the world. Juve is small time compared to Man U
>>
>no all Leicester players

>>
>>69226871
YOU CANNOT
YOU CANNOT

DAD? DAD?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
>>
>>69225839

This. The big teams with recent trophies (Chelsea, Man City) had a mixture of injuries, poor management and general laziness which can only occur from winning so much.

Man Utd was stuck in a shithole with Van Laal and Arsenal was contempt with their 400th FA cup won the season before. Tottenham was the only threat to Lesta
>>
>>69225735
theres a serious shortage of creative players so their prices go skyhigh
>>
>>69227565
It's not really a shortage desu. The standard of pressing and defensive organisation is better than it used to be. A guy like Ross Barkley probably could've been Gazza tier in the 90's, but defending is a lot better, at least tactically and not just "Throw everyone in the box, then counter".
>>
File: mllewaifu11.jpg (17 KB, 634x429) Image search: [Google]
mllewaifu11.jpg
17 KB, 634x429
>>69224258
Who else fell for the Pogba meme?

I'll admit it lads, I was one of the many who did. Who else knows this feel?
>>
>>69228229
No
This is all bullshit

Defending is shit nowadays compared to back then
Creative Players aren't as good nowadays either

Ross Markley ain't no Gazza either and will never be
>>
>>69230502
*Barkley
>>
File: 1467252035194.jpg (30 KB, 456x402) Image search: [Google]
1467252035194.jpg
30 KB, 456x402
>paying 100 million pounds for a kid who left your club
>for free
>>
>>69230535
She got BLACKED didn't she?
>>
>>69224258
Shat on pogba
>>
>>69230631
Of course.
>>
Remember Blackburn? Neither do I
>>
>>69230298
i want to impregnate that french beauty
who is she?
>>
>>69228229
pressing works if theres nobody giving upexpected long passes
the pitch is huge, you can shrink the passtunnels, but theres going to be space
>>
File: mlle_waifu.jpg (60 KB, 667x495) Image search: [Google]
mlle_waifu.jpg
60 KB, 667x495
>>69231108
Marion Marechal Le Pen, French right-wing politician.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.