[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We build future Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: italy.jpg (28 KB, 565x330) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
28 KB, 565x330
Donnarumma
(Bardi Leali)
Darmian Rugani Romagnoli De Sciglio
(Zappacosta .............................Calabria )
Florenzi Verratti Sturaro Bonaventura
(Bernardeschi Josè Mauri Sensi Insigne)
Berardi Lapadula
(Gabbiadini and LelZaza)

Now, the defense looks strong, which is great because we'll have someone for when Bonucci and Chiellini leave. We lack backups.

Midfield should be better than what we had in this tournament, hopefully Verratti will become the star he's supposed to be)
Florenzi and Sturaro should improve as they gain experience.
Sensi is another potential breakout and I left out Valoti and ElShaarawy.

Striker wise and that was our weakest point, Berardi is the big hope. Gabbiadini did really well at Napoli despite the lack of chances, being Higuain the first choice. Lapadula could be the next Inzaghi.
Zaza better never show up for a penalty again.
>>
How future are we talking here?
In any case a future with Sturaro as a starter is not one i want to live
>>
>>69205640
Bring back Balo, Giuseppe
>>
>>69205683
He's 23 and plays the champions league already.
For a defensive mid, that's a lot. I'll agree he's quite shit for now but the alternative doesn't play much either (Josè Mauri). Poli used to be really good but lost himself.

And let's say post 2018 world cup?
I assume Buffon will leave by then and Bonucci/Chiellini won't have much left.

>>69205688
Rossi is unfortunately injured 50% of the time.
Balotelli is just retarded.
>>
>>69205640
the most important part if the manager.
not even for tactical reasons. There isn't much time for a national to work out some complex tactics, they should go with things that the player already know how to execute.
Conte has shown that the most important thing is motivation. The manager make the team united motivated and with a desire to win.
The biggest thing tactically would probably be to not play people in a role they're not used to and select the right people.
>>
>>69205640

We won't even qualify for the next world cup
>>
File: future italy.png (153 KB, 328x438) Image search: [Google]
future italy.png
153 KB, 328x438
>>69205826
>He's 23 and plays the champions league already.
>plays
how many actual minute did he play? And he was terrible last night

Anyway i'll just the current mostr promosing 11 (that will totally be wrong as always happen)

I really rate Belotti btw
>>
>>69205683
>>69205826

well I think bonucci marchisio and possibly chiellini would still be in for the next world cup.
going further than that is not really useful because you don't know what primises will turn out to be flukes and what players will be late bloomers.
For instance zambrotta only became good after 26, and gross came in the nt only at 28 and before that he was mostly unknown.
>>
>>69206060
>bonucci marchisio and possibly chiellini
all of them + Buffon will be there for sure
>>
>>69205980
>the most important part if the manager.
We dont really have problems in that departiment
>>
>>69205980
Italy has good managers.
De Biasi managed to qualify and did well with freaking Albania, so we should be fine.
Ventura should know his shit.

The only overrated manager is Mancini, who would fill the team with meme players like Balotelli and fail miserably like England, Belgium or Croatia.

Conte has shown the way: build a cohese group with hard working guys.
>>
>>69206046
I agree he was the worst last night, but against what is currently the best midfield in the world, and Germany really struggled. Haven't seen much of Benassi to judge but we definitelly need a hard working defensive mid.
>>69206060
Yeah that's why I'm saying post 2018 world cup. Let's talk about the team that should qualify for 2020 Euro.
>>
>>69206046
for a defensive mid is not bad. yesterday he was asked to play in the role of de rossi or motta or pirlo.
>>69206126
>>69206107
the biggest problem in the 90 and 2000 when we had GOAT teams was the manager.
sacchi and trapattoni especially. Being a great club manager doesn't equal to being a great or even a good NT manager.
>>
>>69205826
>Balotelli is just retarded.
I haven't heard any more crazy shit from him lately.
Maybe he's getting his head on right.
>>
>>69206209
and what team should go to WC 2018, or try to qualify for it?
this is closer so it should be easier to predict
>>
naturalize Argentinians and you will be godly, you already have Serie A, that's all you need

>superior athlete
>one of the top league
>high team chemistry

world cup formula
>>
How's Vázquez doing? Thanks God you didn't steal Dybala too
>>
>>69206218
>yesterday he was asked to play in the role of de rossi or motta or pirlo.
No that was Parolo, Sturaro was the box to box and he wasnt able to make one decent pass. He also got a stupid card
>>
>>69206218
Well, Sacchi reached the final of the world cup so that's good. He sucked in 96. Trapattoni was probably robbed in 2002 by S. Korea but overall his team was a disappointment.
>>69206248
The main reason we lacked strikers in this Euro was that we invested 4 years on Balotelli instead of building more reliable guys (eg Paloschi).
Never again.
Gabbiadini is superb for once, he's just unlucky to have Higuain ahead of him and at the peak of his career.
Berardi is the best counterattacking striker in Serie A already and our defense looks really good.
Lapadula, we'll see how he performs next year.
>>
>>69206046
100% agree
just switch the 2 CBs, ofc
>>
>>69206341
>How's Vázquez doing?
desperatly trying to leave Palermo but that jew of Zamparini wants way too much money
>Thanks God you didn't steal Dybala too
we tried but he refused :^(
>>
>>69206284
You can add the Juventus core to that team.
Namely Buffon,Chiellini, Bonucci,Marchisio.

I don't think De Rossi is sticking around, Barzagli certainly isn't, and I can't think of any other mature guys who are quality.
>>
>>69206419
I mean in the NT, I heard he plays for Italy
>>
Main problem is that team is manlet and weak and weak as fuck.
Either you roid them like 2007 Lavezzi (80 kg of pure mass) or you pick some heavy weights for the midfield, yesterday's match showed how important athleticism is in modern football.
Our defense managed to play well also because BBC are big guys.
>>
>>69206341
Good call.

Vazquez should be added to the list. We need an old fashioned n.10 for variety purposes.
>>
>>69206483
edit, desu he's 27 already. 29 by the next world cup, 31 by the next Euro.

You can count him in only for Russia 2018 unless he proves he's still good past his 30s
>>
>>69206438
He played a few minutes, i dont think he even played a complete game for us
As you might have seen Conte wanted guys that could run a lot and that's really not Vazquez strong point
>>69206483
>We need an old fashioned n.10 for variety purposes.
this made me realize we totally forgot Insigne, we might even play 433 then
>>
>>69206481
Spain 08-12 dominated everything with manlets
. All those guys are young too, they have time to put up some mass
>>
Oh btw, Belotti instead of Zaza maybe.
>>
>>69206248
>mfw that's probably the reason why he's shit now

I want him to be a meme machine again.
>>
>>69206537
again depends on how many quality central mids we have
>>
File: pictures-blemmyes.jpg (26 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
pictures-blemmyes.jpg
26 KB, 300x289
>>69206597
Forgot face
>>
File: Cattura.jpg (33 KB, 336x441) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.jpg
33 KB, 336x441
WC 2018
>>
>>69206646

Chiellini will be probably playing for his last run.
Berardi instead of Insigne.
Insigne backup in case we want to move to 4-3-3
(in that case Florenzi or Bonaventura out while the other becomes the third striker, or both out with Berardi as third striker)
>>
>>69206646
>ventura not using 352
>>
File: vazquez.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
vazquez.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
>>69206438
>>69206419
>>69206483

Palermofag here.
Vazquez+Dybala were God-tier.
Vazquez is a wonderful player but he is not the type Conte likes. But, as we have seen, maybe some quality would have been useful in matches like yesterday's.
I hope he goes to Milan or Tottenham and avoid some meme teams like Watford or WestBrom.
He was the only player able to dribblethe opponents in Palermo team last year.
Maybe he is regretting having chose Italy above Argentina, even if he looks like the average Palermitan greengrocer
>>
>>69206798
>Tottenham
>Milan
>Not meme teams

However, Milan did wonders for Romagnoli, Bonaventura and Bacca, so he might fit well there.
>>
Destro
>>
>>69206846
Milan just make you look good because you are sorrounded by shit
t. Milan supporter
And Montella is usually good with those type of players, but most Milan fans alredy hate him
>>69206873
r.i.p.
>>
>>69206798
Yeah the only problem is that he's 27 already.
We can have him for the world cup but not sure after that. I'd still bring him because offensive mids like him are rare these days and he can be a trump card.
>>
>>69206367
>Sacchi reached the final of the world cup so that's good
did you look at the team he had? he messd up because he tried to fit players into his own tactics instead of adapting the tactis to the players. One of the greatest pools of attackers we've ever had and he played defense putting them out of role in midfield.
We reached the final despite him, not because of him. And if he had just subbed an exahusted baggio for zola we could have won.
sacchi was the worst manager we've had in the last 30 years
>>
>>69206566
those were manlets with good feet. It doesn't work so well with a physical mid of manlets
>>
>>69207117
>Apolloni
>Minotti
>Mussi
>Signori
>Massaro
>Berti
>Evani
>Casiraghi
>Not meme players

Dude, we were literally carried by Baggio. Zola managed to get sent off forever against Nigeria, Massaro was a meme player and Signori was shit.
>>
>>69205826
>Balotelli is just retarded.
I wonder if he would be good if he finally decided to quit being an immature fuck and grow up. He kicked Germany's ass four years ago.
>>
>>69206753
so he's just gonna copy gonde?
>>
>>69205640
How good is this Donnaruma kid? I know he's 17 and plays for Milan but that's it
>>
>>69207203
desu it was Baggio and the Milan defense (Tassotti Baresi Costacurta Maldini)

the midfield was ok, the strikers were carried big time by Baggio
>>
>>69207294
That's the reason why Ventura was called to begin with.
>>
>>69206566
Spain 08-12 was roided as fuck actually, which is why they were BTFO as soon as their medic got arrested.
You can see this in their match with Chile in 2014 where they don't have the physical advantage anymore and the angriness of the Chileans won them the match.
>>
>>69207294
>copy
he always played like that, and it's a good thing so the players alredy know what to do. Tha was one of the reasons he was called
>>
>>69207236
Not going to happen. Cassano was always a retard and still is.
Balotelli manages somehow to be even more retarded and I don't see why we should pick him over Gabbiadini and Lapadula.

>>69207311
As good as Buffon when he was 17. And Buffon was great at 17.
>>
>>69207236
But he was actually good when he was a living meme.

Now's he's boring and shit.
>>
>>69207311
Pretty god, great on the line (tall as fuck and great reflexes), still has to get better at coming out the line and actually stopping the ball
He's good with he's feet and surprsingly calm and level headed for a 17 y/o
>>
>>69207373
Oh didn't know that, never watched Torino play
>>
>>69207311
Pretty good, needs to improve on his placement but reflexes and jumps are already top tier.
Hell he probably jumps better than Buffon and has the same reflexes, if by age 20 he also manages to learn positioning we have another golden goose on our hands.
>>
>>69207203
>Signori was shit.
sacchi wanted to play him as a wing
and the team was far from shit.
the milan defense with maldini baresi and costacurta, donadoni in midfield, plus the players he did not even select.
we barely qualified against nigeriawith a team that was vastly superior. That's sacchis fault.
And in 2002 trapattoni also messed up, not tactically, but mentally. He was afraid of taking a goal, he made the team afraid. They spent the week before hyping up how dangerous sk was.
This team was weaker but had far more confidence.
>>
File: df.jpg (47 KB, 338x437) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
47 KB, 338x437
>>
>>69207236
well maybe his craziness is what held him back, and maybe his craziness is just a part of his personality that he needs to perform well.
But I was uner the impression that the problem didn't come from being crazy, but from getting a big head and believing he was above everyone else and did not give a shit anymore.
>>
>>69207643
>finally free from the Juventus block
Thank you baby jesus
>>
>>69207724
>implying Juve wont buy half of that team comes 2018
>>
>>69207724
>implying having great players that already know each other from the club matches isn't a good thing
this napolecane
>>
File: Jorginho-Italy.jpg (579 KB, 3072x2044) Image search: [Google]
Jorginho-Italy.jpg
579 KB, 3072x2044
Might have been useful.
>>
File: Jorginho-Napoli1.jpg (934 KB, 1821x1340) Image search: [Google]
Jorginho-Napoli1.jpg
934 KB, 1821x1340
>Control F, Jorginho, Zero results

Are you joking? He's really good, show him the /fit/ sticky and he'll be a a young Motta who can run.
>>
>>69207117
tbf you lost in the penalties against a very good Brazil.
>>
>>69207724
blocks are good

Spain 2008-12 had the Barcelona block

Germany has the Bayern block

they form the core of the players you can rely on

and I fucking hate Juventus

>>69208039
actually yeah I forgot to add him
>>
>>69208039
i put him as a reserve in my hypotetic formation, we still need to see how much does he really care about the NT imo
>>
>>69208057
no doubt, but we played very bad against teams far worse than brazil, and it was clear that the manager didn't manage to make the most of the players he had.
>>
I know I'm being the black sheep here not posting anything useful, but I wanted to say It's good to finally find a good thread on /sp/ with interesting discussion and not just memes. Keep going
>>
Padania needs its own team.
>>
>>69210622
>Australia with the shiposting
Never change, Straya.
>>
>>69210622
they alredu have one, Balotelli's brother plaied in it. I'm not even memeing, google it
>>
>>69210219
Grazie ciccio.
>>
The current U-21 generation is pretty damn good, much better than previous ones. A lot of these players are already playing frequently in Serie A and we're still a year away from the tournament.

Donnarumma
Calabria/Conti - Rugani - Romagnoli - Masina
Bernardeschi - Cataldi - Mandragora - Benassi
Berardi
???

Still lacking a top #9 though. I really like Ricci too.
>>
>>69207351

lmao why is always an italian talking about roids

still butthurt about the 4-0 or something
>>
>>69213755
reminder that you got BTFO by the shittiest italian NT in history so we are allowed to say whatever we want about you
>>
>>69213755
Nah. Italy and Spain are basically brothers and we don't really consider you ''rivals''.
>>
>>69214447

>Be Italy
>Win 2-0
>Get raped in the penalties against Germany because your players are mentally handicapped

What a fucking shame, at least when we raped you 4-0 we won the Euro.
>>
>>69214578
''raped'' at penalties

relax kid
>>
>>69213755

> tfw doing an erasmus in spain
> tfw witnessing the butthurt on the spanish hinchas' faces after the 2nd italian goal IRL

GRAZIE CONTE
già questo è stato abbastanza per me
Also you guys maybe weren't roided, but admit that the whole "NT medic get arrested--> suddenly spain sucks" thing is a bit strange
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.