[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix euro and world cup: Get rid of penalties for the final.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1466543939277.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466543939277.png
2 MB, 1600x900
How to fix euro and world cup:
Get rid of penalties for the final. If neither team can win within the extended acual play time that means neither is better than the other and so neither wins the Cup. But they both get a world medal, or an euro medal, which is above the silver medal but slightly below the actal cup.This is to prevent teams from just settling for a draw.
And any team that has lost to the penalties against the winner or one of the 2 sharewinners will also get a silver medal
With this system Brazil would have 4 WC and 1 WM, Germany 4 WC and Italy 3 WC 2 WM and 1 SM for instance
>>
allow for infinite substitutions after extra time
>>
Nunca pinchi Italiano pendejo, te voy a hacer un calzón chino mientras comes mi calzone.
>>
>>69203538
>>69203578
why not?
winning after penalties shoot outs isn't really a victory. It shouldnt be awarded a cup. But it's not a loss either, so it shouldn't be awarded the second place.I think a prize for when both are equal is more fair than what we have now
>>
just remove penalties and play until someone scores a golden goal or a player die for cramps
>>
>>69204602
no
>>
american on holiday?
>>
alternatively the winner gets the cup, but the lose at penalties gets also awarded the world champion title, or get a golden medal instead of a silver medal. Something that shows that they haven't really lost and both teams were basically even.

And teams that lost at penalties to the champions in the knockout also get a medal because they didn't really lose
>>
How come the Mexicans can just enjoy the memery going on when 7-0 happened but the Brazilians were crying like bitches during 7-1?
>>
>>69204602
no
>>
Italians are being annoying lately with the penalties, what a fucking shame.
>>
>>69204677
Well, only thing Brazilians do is think about soccer. We talk about cartel stuff and how much would we love to live in the US.
>>
>>69204677

Because it's only a game
And it wasn't in the world cup in our own country lmao
>>
>>69204653
>>69204635
go to that town.The mayor is my friend, you tell him that I sent you.

>>69204721
pennies are the most annoying way to win and lose
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.