[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi lads. I plan to follow the NFL this year, but dont know much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Hi lads. I plan to follow the NFL this year, but dont know much about the teams. What team I should support? I like West teams, especially because they have the name of Spanish origin like the SF 49´ers, Broncos or Cardinals. I like too the Raiders because its goat kit and full of spic supporters. What do you think?
>>
>>69193371
Just start watching the games first, after that your heart will tell you.
As gay as that sounds
>>
The Rams.

They're super spooky apparently and they just moved cities so no bandwagoner penalty
>>
Raiders would be a good one. They finally got a good QB and are building a good team around him
>>
File: based.jpg (59 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
59 KB, 474x474
>>69193371

You should root for the Jaguars. Florida has just as much Spanish influence if not more. St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US is just 40 minutes south of Jacksonville. The Jags have been bad for a while but are finally starting to trend up so you can start watching a young core of talented players develop.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x338
Wear the shield. Wear the black. >We will pull through.
>>
New Orleans is an Old Spanish colonial town. The Saints were founded on All Saints Day and called the Saints because South Louisiana is one of the few spots in the US that his heavily Catholic
>>
>>69193425
Derek carr looks like a quaterback with future, but as I see, he cant run like modern QBs.
>>
File: image.gif (75 KB, 886x643) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
75 KB, 886x643
>>69193479
>few
>>
>>69193495
Mobility is what a Qb needs, being able to move in and out of the pocket with ease, running is a meme that died out and is only used for dire situations
>>
>>69193479
>New Orleans
>Orleans
>Spanish
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>69193530
I'm taking about one of few place where Catholic la outnumber Protestants heavily. That map there splits Protestants into all their individual churches. If you combined them you'd see South Louisiana as one of the few pockets that is heavily Catholic
>>
>>69194136
New Orleans is just as much Spanish as French and the architecture relfects that
Kingdom of France 1718–1763
Kingdom of Spain 1763–1802
>>
>>69193371
chorgers
>>
>>69193371
Everything but New England Patriots
>>
>>69193530
That splits up all the Protestants, if you combined all the Protestants then the Catholics would dominate only the entire Northeast, pockets of the Midwest, South Louisiana, parts of South Florida, and then literally the border with Mexico
>>
Avoid any team in the Midwest or Florida and you should have a good time.
>>
>>69193371
Just stick to Association Football and be smug about it like the rest of the world and wannabe euros in the US.
>>
>>69193371
only team to root for is the Panthers

best qb in the league now
best defense in the league now
best offense in the league
>>
File: 1467553639633.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1467553639633.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
>>69199842
>doesn't dive for football
>best qb
>>
>>69193433

Jags are gonna be good this year. Might even get in as a wild card. Glad to see them relevant again
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.