[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if I told you that the NFL did a legit black vs white football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 KB, 346x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 KB, 346x216
What if I told you that the NFL did a legit black vs white football game with all positions filled with the races best players??
>>
>>69191155
I would tell you no one would get anywhere
>>
>>69191176
/pol/ pls
>>
>blacks have no competent quarterbacks
>the absolute wall of black defensive linemen prevents whitey from moving
>the absence of black kickers means that there will be no completed field goals for the black team, nor would there be any punts which made it past the 50 yard line
>Team Whitey literally just kicks field goals the entire game until they make one
>>
>>69191186
Not even /pol/, friend. Not even sure how that relates to my goalpost
>>
Honestly the whites would probably win just because of Brady/Rodgers and good kicking
>>
>>69191295
What about
>muh defense and corners?
>>
>>69191249
Newton or Wilson would be good enough. There's no good white CB's, or really any elite Dbacks for that matter, so they'd have no way of stopping elite black WR's. It wouldn't be close.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 421x421
>>69191326
legitimately forgot Wilson was black
>>
>>69191326
I literally can't name a single white dback in the league other than Eric Weddle. I can't think of any others who've ever played other than Pat Tillman
>>
>>69191355
He's a mix of a lot of shit. Nigga looks like an Australian aborigine
>>
>>69191155
if blacks got wilson they would have a good shot at winning tbf
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x925
>>69191386
Damn..
>>
What if you fucked off back to /pol/?
>>
>>69192419
t-t-triggered
>>
You guys are acting like the black team is completely incapable of punting. The average dude off the street can probably get 40 yards reliably.
>>
>>69193449
I doubt it, particularly considering the 8 or so men rushing toward you.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1200x675
>>69193449
Also there's an actual black NFL punter and he's bretty gud
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.