[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland European Champion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Flagbig.gif (4 KB, 415x292) Image search: [Google]
Flagbig.gif
4 KB, 415x292
All memes aside, I can actually see this happening now

France and Germany are both teams that struggle to make any use of their individual class and Wales/Portugal should be an even match for them.
>>
I can see wales doing it. not sure iceland can push the meme this far. they've got the worst route of all teams
>>
>>69182651
No. But I would't even be mad.
Unfortunately I think there are too few of them to have a proper party here so I can't be rooting for them.
>>
>>69182778
same, if we were to lose against a team with such a fighting spirit it wouldn't even feel that bad.
>>
File: 1345966401636.gif (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1345966401636.gif
12 KB, 250x242
>>69182651
>France beats DENTIST thanks to home crowd
>Drawtugal draw with Wales and win on Penalties
>Germany fucking slaughter france 12-0 in front of the home crowd and provide us with some French tears and hundreds of webms which will be posted an eternity from now
>Drawtugal draw with Germany and it goes to Penalties
>Ronaldo misses a penalty that would win it for his team and skies it into the crowd
>Germany wins lol
>PENALDO gets shitposted into oblivion
>>
>>69183372
that's the dream. Although, with the amount of meme magic happening this time, Portugal might just become champions with 0 regular time victories.
>>
wales will win
>>
File: 1323215578598.jpg (12 KB, 185x180) Image search: [Google]
1323215578598.jpg
12 KB, 185x180
>>69183372
>Home team faces Germany in semis
>>
guys spain will win
>>
Iceland won't be able to beat France as easily as they beat Englel, that was the worst performance I have ever seen from an England team and Iceland could have easily scored more than 2 against us. But France haven't really dominated any of their matches so far. Even Germany doesn't seem to be having much luck when it comes to finishing this tournament.
>>
>>69182651
Gunnar Gunnarsson celebrating with Magnus Magnusson, and Haakon Haraldsson joins.
>>
>>69184088
dubs have spoken
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.