[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop the Nazi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1467349173359.jpg (59 KB, 541x531) Image search: [Google]
1467349173359.jpg
59 KB, 541x531
How do we stop the Nazi?
>>
its dont
>>
>>69168957
[spoiler]YOU CAN'T[/spoiler]
>>
>>69168957
you let wales win the semis and put all your meme magic in them
>>
you really dont, any of the four teams left in our half of the bracket would stomp any of your meme bracket teams
>>
>>69168957
We just have to TSU harder.
>>
leave them to Hulk
>>
You can't. They already won world Cup 2014, now they win euro, then next world Cup and next euro...
It's Spain all over again
>>
just wait for based Iceland to remove kebab
>>
Iceland
>>
>>69169133
ALL MEME MAGIC TO ICELAND. THE QEK WILL BE PLEASED
>>
Move to Russia and wait for winter.
>>
They are not that good desu
>>
>>69169028
>[spoiler]YOU CAN'T[/spoiler]
/sp/ spoiler is truly the worst
>>
>>69169708
this lmao
>>
PUT ALL YOUR ENERGIA ON ITALIA. I KNOW IT SOUNDS WRONG. I KNOW YOU WILL FEEL DIRTY BUT TRUST ME IRMAO, THIS GERMAN TEAM MUST B T F O
>>
>>69168957
which of the two?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.