[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were they so good for Tottenham but so bad for England?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: Dier Alli Kane.jpg (82 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
Dier Alli Kane.jpg
82 KB, 600x376
>>
meme magic
>>
Because englel NT is shit
>>
>>69157971
This.

>>69157846
They don't get paid as a NT, but they get a shit load of money for playing for Tottenham. Basically they are over paid, sacks of slobbering shit that need to have a Battle Royale necklace put round their necks to give them incentive to actually win, instead of the stupid and ridiculous amount of money they get paid.

That'll make em score and win! Fucking useless fucks.
>>
EPL is trash
>>
>>69158013

They have Eriksen, Dembele and Lamela. Actual players that want to win and can actually move to bigger clubs.
>>
>Two team race for the title
>Finish 3rd
That's some weird definition of good you got there fampai.
>>
>>69158043
Your whole race is trash
>>
Englel need a Goat tier player like rooney was.. that's the problem. Lots of expectations with "mediocre" players baka
>>
Cuase roy didnt know what he was doing.

Looking forward to seeing Spurs next season, hopefully Janssen is announced by next week
>>
Lads, euro 2016 has been a complete meme and farce.

It has completed ruined international football. I'm not even going to watch the rest of it or watch future tournaments.

If you disagree with me then you serious are retarded
>>
>Why were they so good for Tottenham
they weren't really though
>>
>>69158249
Are you retarded
>>
>>69158186
And this, how the fuck did Roy even become England manager, he's a senile, useless old fuck that needs to be sent to Dignitas immediately.
>>
>>69158245
>then you serious are retarded
now you have become retard, destroyer of prose
>>
>>69158313
Are they at a point now where no one truly capable is willing to touch the job, even for 5 million or whatever stupid money it is?
Its disappointing seeing someone as good as Kane having a shite tournament where he'll be remembered for taking corners
>>
>>69158272
no
>>
Because EPL is fucking dogshit. A shithouse like Leicester was even able to win it, that's how bad that league is.
>>
>>69158364
Even Sven Goren Errickson wasn't as bad as Roy.
>>
>>69158421
>Hand egg
>Talking about PL
To le trash can with you and Obama. Thank you have a nice die.
>>
>>69158394
Fair enough, sorry about that
>>
>>69158426
Was Capello? I didnt watch much football during his time

>>69158249
Kane, Rose, Dier, Alli & Walker were great last season. Alli got a lot of plaudits due to his occasional brilliance and his age, but he was probably less impressive than the other 4
>>
>>69158455
>resorting to country bantz and talking about other sports because you can't defend your shitty ass league

Thought as much.
>>
>>69158491
Capello couldn't even speak English and didn't last that long, no Roy is by far the worst we've ever had in history.

He has to go back to the Dementia home. He's got to go back.
>>
>>69158501
>Hand egg
>Still posting
Shut up and go play your "world series" lel. Rugby for poofs m8.
>>
>>69158554
I don't even watch handegg or baseball you poor ass Arab fuck.
>>
File: 1465221785568.jpg (76 KB, 933x445) Image search: [Google]
1465221785568.jpg
76 KB, 933x445
>>69158570
>Hand egg
>Calling me an Arab
I told you to go to le trash can Obama.
>>
>>69158640
I don't care enough to know the difference between Arabs and Pakis, Muhammad.
>>
File: thingen of tictacs.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thingen of tictacs.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
because
>eplel defenses
>>
>>69158249
They were. Kane was the top scorer in the Premier League, Dier was probably the 2nd-best defensive mid after Kante, and Alli had 10 goals+11 assists and won young player of the season. But when the tournament started, Kane and Alli vanished. Dier still played well, but not as well as he did for Spurs.
>>
>>69157846
Thought Dier was still good in his role.
>>
>>69158725
some of this balls in to the box were sexy as fugg, shame it was sturridge swiping at them
>>
>>69158709
see >>69158421

There's a reason why all English teams finish in the quarterfinals of the CL year after year recently while German and Spanish teams do not.
>>
>>69158800
There was an English team in the semifinal this season
>>
>>69158974
and it was embarassing
>>
>>69158974
Did they even score a goal?
>>
>>69157846
>3rd place choker in the EPLEL
>Good
Germoney is basically Bayern Munich, how can bongs even compete???
>>
>>69158800
Man City reached the semis this year. Could have sworn that an English team did it in 2014 too (Chelsea or Man United).
>>
>>69157846
dier was good
kane had no service
alli crumbled under the pressure
>>
>>69160870
Really surprising imo. I would have put money on Dier freaking out and snapping somebody's legs while Kane dragged England to the quarterfinals.
>>
>>69157846
>good for Tottenham
>Finished 3rd in a 2 horse race
At least when Liverpool choked and slipped they still finished 2nd
>>
>>69157846

Because England is a trash team, always will be.
>>
>>69157846

Tottenham plays in a meme league where average players can be succesful appear better than they really are.
>>
>>69157846
Good manager for Spurs, shit one for England.
>>
>>69157846
Just because the league is shit
>>
>>69165649
Yeah, spurs were never actually on top though
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.