[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came in to say that Italy will get absolutely blown the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1460134916086.png (177 KB, 697x768) Image search: [Google]
1460134916086.png
177 KB, 697x768
Just came in to say that Italy will get absolutely blown the fuck out tonight.
>>
Both teams belong in the "Good guy" section. It seems I'll be a neutral tonight.
>>
>>69147598

whatthefuckamireading.jpg

Germany is either neutral at best but usually in the "bad guy" section of every single chart I've ever seen.
>>
I want a cute little daughter so badly.
>>
>>69147621
Germany belongs to Chaotic Good

Italy belongs to Lawful Evil
>>
Just try to stop at 3 or 4 please
>>
>>69147579
Tyrannical Janitors prevent /sp/ from being a good board
>>
>>69147662
Against your defense , I don't think they'll score more than 2.
>>
>>69147598

>Good guys
>Axis Powers

Please fuck off Nazi scum and Hitler's little helper who we btfo during WW2.
>>
>>69147727
Do I really have to remind you about that Iceland game , bro?
>>
>>69147737

I surprised you even have an internet connection to post with you dirty gypsy fuck.
>>
>>69147737

He's """"""""""""""Welsh"""""""""""""", bro.
>>
>>69147748
Our internet is one of the fastest in the world you mutt.

>>69147768
Every English """""""""inbred"""""""" became Welsh after that 2-1 loss.
>>
>>69147675
>Sturaro in fornt of them
we are doomed
>>
>>69147824
Who's suspended? I really forgot about the suspensions.
>>
>>69147831

I don't think anyone who played in the Spain match except Thiago Motta is suspended.
>>
>>69147928
I was thinking they're more. De Rossi , I think , is missing too.
>>
>>69147727
>Axis Powers
Italy fucking defected in 1943 though.
>>
Fact is we never win against italia in WC or Euro
>>
>>69148018
Today is the day where the curse comes to an end.
>>
>>69147748

>Mahmood projecting his shit internet after getting triggered
>>
>>69147598
>Good guy
>italiens
>>
>>69147651

what in the ever-loving fuck are people thinking with germans and their chaotic good shit? do you see how they play football? have you ever met a german? if there is anything that gives a german a massive hard-on, it's wenn alles in ordnung ist. try jay walking in germany. plus germany winning is like the most boring option.

LAWFUL NEUTRAL.
>>
>>69148068
I'd rather watch Germany win instead of Portugal.
>>
How shitty would it be if Germans break the curse with penalties?
>>
>>69148068
>try jay walking in germany.
as long as it isn't on a motorway, no one will care
>>
>>69147651
>Germany
>Chaotic
>Italy
>Lawful
the fuck are you smoking?
>>
No, idiot, no, you're not supposed to do that. Italy will fucking neck you if you keep posting like that. or are you some sort of Guido Luigi Mario Someshitelli in Germany?
>>
>>69148085

i've had many a german lady yell "DAS IST KEIN RADWEG" at me in freiburg and oberhausen. given i was riding my bike but no one was around so who cares
>>
>>69147978
De Rossi and Candreva are injured
>>
>>69148099
so you had people yelling at you for being a cunt? shocking
>>
>>69148120

point proven. only a german thinks riding a bike on the sidewalk for ten seconds is a hellworthy trespass. enjoy masturbating to mutti, matthias
>>
>>69148035

Why haven't you moved over to help run your family's halal meat store in East London yet Ahmed?
>>
>>69147798

>mutt
>inbred

Funny that, coming from your stinking shit hole of a country which has literally contributed nothing to the world.
>>
>>69148170
Nah you're still just a cunt.
Kill yourself fatso
>>
It will be a 0-0 shitfest and Germany will choke the penalties after Gotze misses
>>
>>69148099
>i've had many a german lady yell
>but no one was around
>>
>>69147798
>Every English """""""""inbred"""""""" became Welsh after that 2-1 loss.
do you even know the meaning of "" ?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.