[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy walks up to you after you scored a goal for your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1450904654695.jpg (36 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1450904654695.jpg
36 KB, 610x458
This guy walks up to you after you scored a goal for your country and slaps you around a bit in a way that makes you unsure whether it's endearing or sort of patronizing.

what do?
>>
pull out my smith & wesson and send him straight to heaven.
>>
File: best captain.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
best captain.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>you will never be fatze

not sure about this feel
>>
>>69140275
This
>>
I remind him of the fact that his wife has sexual intercourse with horses.
>>
File: dat touch dat turn dat muller.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
dat touch dat turn dat muller.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>69140353
mad dirtnigger detected
>>
>>69140399
>buyern bandwaggoner doesn't even know getting cucked by horses is what allows Müller to perform well

The Euro shows she's stopped supplying him with video footage.
>>
>>69140463
Dressage is a noble art and don't you dare use it against that sweet, innocent woman
>>
>>69140285
>celebrating this hard in a friendly

That "never beaten Italy" thing is a nightmare for them isn't it.
>>
>>69141262
dude if the amount of threads on the topic is any indication they are downright tremblingly hysterical right now
>>
>>69141262
it is a nightmare, but the celebration was because fätze hadn't scored for like half a year or something at that point
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.