[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go again http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/3 6666860
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: englel.jpg (42 KB, 532x439) Image search: [Google]
englel.jpg
42 KB, 532x439
Here we go again

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36666860
>>
I want Grant Leadbitter to get an England cap desu
>>
>Shaw at CB
Why though?

Also Simpson is the weakest member of Leicester's XI.
>>
>>69078781

>http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36666860

>its the players fault, not the fact our managers for the last 50 years suck
>>
>>69078781
>Leave Noble and Drinkwater at home
>Play Rooney and Wilshire instead
>>
>>69078989
no, thats okazaki
>>
>>69078781
Lallana was sick in Englands first game

Easily their best player
>>
File: Capturar.png (367 KB, 527x443) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
367 KB, 527x443
>Can't pick 4-1-4-1 formation
>>
>>69079177
>rooney

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>le fire absolutely everyone when team loses meme

literally fucking pathetic armchair-tier
>>
>>69079190
Can't drop the captain and top scorer. No manager would do this.
>>
File: ingerluuund.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ingerluuund.jpg
152 KB, 1200x1200
still feel like sterlel will come good one day for some reason. plus we're horribly short of left wingers. need some width, and not just from the fullbacks. not that i really care that much at the moment, was a struggle to bother filling it out and saving the image tbph
>>
>>69078781

Here you go
>>
>>69078781

You can't just stick loads of young players in and think that's going to make a good team

Look at Wales, Gareth Bale is pretty established and mature at this point, their captain Ashley Williams is a veteran

I would say you should keep Rooney, yes his last game was poor but the whole team were poor. He's still very good in midfield as playmaker and you can build the team around him. The point is that you need some experience in a team.
>>
>>69079195
This. It's fucking pathetic

"Let's have a load of nobodies who have never even been capped before, yeah that'll fix everything"
>>
>>69079317
Yeah I think Sterling is still worth including for the reasons that you say.

He's a good player, has a high workrate, and he can put decent crosses in.

He's always going to attract criticism for his £50 mil move though.
>>
>>69079226
Low retired ballack, 2nd highest scorer of the team at the time, won the world cup
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.