[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE CITY OF SPAIN >http://www.marc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: »spain.png (709 KB, 1022x1037) Image search: [Google]
»spain.png
709 KB, 1022x1037
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE CITY OF SPAIN

>http://www.marca.com/blogs/el-primer-palo-de-juanma-rodriguez/2016/06/29/todos-con-portugal-y-con-cristiano.html

>For CR7.
>And also for Camões.

MY FUCKING SIDES THE ABSOLUTE CÛCKS
>>
You should consider that this guy has the same reputation in Spain that pedophiles or serial killers have in any other country.

It's just a halal fan in a halal site that can't even say two straight sentences.
You might think
>"Why does he have a job if he is so retarded?"
Because that's what halal fans are and want.
>>
Holy shit, that guy is going to get lynched kek
How desperate must he be to say this?
>>
>>69068874
Yeah because people like lluis mascaro and Cristóbal Soria are the perfect journalist right??
>>69068794
He is fucking autistic
>>
File: PepeDistrustEyes.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
PepeDistrustEyes.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>>69068874
Are you somewhat implying that he his being paid by Real Madrid? Oh my I cannot believe that travesty of an opinion. They would never, I MEAN NEVER do such an unethical thing such as paying """""journalists""""" to write good things about their player.
>>
File: 1466892802378.png (76 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1466892802378.png
76 KB, 578x572
>>69068794
Roncero is with us. Rest of the country does not matter.
>>
>cuckspain
>>
I doubt the average Spaniard gives a fuck about Portugal.
>>
everyone is secretly rooting for portugal and tsumab
>>
>>69068933
Francesc Perarnau, Rubén Uría, Santiago Segurola. End. If you consider journalists people like this guy or the ones you said you're wrong. They're just part of a show.

>>69068953
Even that what you say has been done, I don't it's the case with this guy or Rondero, they're totally retard, they totally believe what they're saying. They're there just like masturbators for their own readers.
>>
File: Are you TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (474 KB, 774x518) Image search: [Google]
Are you TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png
474 KB, 774x518
>>69069094
Exaclty, people just pretend they hate us. People want the memes and they know it. Tsu will give them the memes. We will all TSU in unison at the end of the tournament.
>>
>>69068980
Having Roncero on your side means you're going to loose. I couldn't end counting the times he messed it all.

>>69069027
We do. Enough to wish you're all dead by tomorrow.
>>
>>69069027
They do. They pretend we don't exist ffs.
We are capable of causing them major butthurt if we try.
>>
>>69069102
Every time I watch el chiringuito alvaro Benito is always on point tho but yeah they are there just to entertain people which is fine if you wanna laugh or something
>>
>>69069094
>>69069138
Imagine the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUs if we somehow win the Euro.
>>
>not supporting your brothers

baka
>>
>>69069195
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69069166
It's just a show, Alvaro Benito is also part of it, if he's always on point is because you don't know exactly what the situation is here. But you can't consider that journalism, it's just pure show for halal fans that also watch barça and other teams fans to critize.

Serious tv shows about football never lasted long here, so it's like having the Kardashians or Paris Hilton.
>>
>>69069247
It's the same here. We have one or two good serious shows about football and the rest look like trash reality shows.
>>
>>69069139
>going to loose
To *lose, Paquito. Loose is what the polacks' anus are going to be tomorrow night.
>>
>linking meme languages on a proper language website

But seriously, it seems like, going on the replies here, it was something stupid. Can anybody translate it?
>>
>>69069590

SEJA SÉRIO, SOUSA MARTINS! NÃO VALE TUDO!
>>
>>69068794
translate pls

i cant read mexican
>>
>>69070055
Spaniard saying "portugal has to be every spaniard's team from now on", "we stand with cr7", and goes on about how a writer/poet from way back wrote how castillan or portuguese, we're all spaniards.

Context is we hate each others' guts. Oficially. Unoficially, we're pretty alike.
>>
>>69069102
>>69068874
>>69069139
>>69069247

t. absolutely ass-devastated red with envy and rage Farsafag
>>
>>69070213
It's a bit like the Union desu. We all kinda hate each other. Even Ireland hates us, a lot, but they're more alike England than Scotland are.

>yfw Portugal rejoins Spain
>yfw Catalan becomes Independent as Aragon
>>
>>69070348
Yeah, the Union comparison is apt, with the caveat that being non-Spanish is part of our "identity", if any. I mean, it stands to reason that if you have a single neighbour for 900 years, you can expect drama.
>>
>>69070348
Do the English """"journalists"""" write about how their team is now Wales and do they ask everybody to support it from now on?
>>
>>69070239
Average halal fan who enjoys that kind of thing and thinks that what they say is the "truth".

Defending people like the one OP posted, Roncero or Mascaró shows your IQ.
>>
>>69070817

Sure. But Marca or As are like the most serious, neutral and objective media when compared to Sport or Mundo Deportivo which are the straightforward sportive propaganda tirades of catalanism and el Farsa.
>>
>>69070925
This is the vibe I get being a neutral reader. The last two you mentioned will always find a way to say something bad about Real Madrid.
>>
>>69068794

I think it all started in 2004 when certain tv guy started shilling for Portugal. Probly as a prank but it extended everywhere and became real. It catched on and, as well as relations intensifying tsundere for non related reasons (infrastructures, economy, etc). KEK.

Years later CR7 and based Pepe went to Madrid and indepe catalans (remember Figo, lol) became green with rage and 'let's ruin this' + ABPortugal. Pathetic, but that's them.
>>
>>69070767
No. But we're kinda in a unique position. We're a political identity, UK/British, but we have unique sport feds for Rugby and Football.

For example, if Andy Murray wins Wimbledon again, he's a British winner. But he's Scottish. But if Wales wins the Euros, they're a Welsh winner, but also a British winner.

It's odd. There is, as an entire union, a desire for Wales to win the Euros. Since it'll be a British winner. But it's 'bad' for the 'English'.

As for the media, I don't know if anything has said anything about Wales. Probably they're the only hope for a British winner. It's really odd.

But no, they've not said Welsh is now English. But from a British standpoint, we'll be supporting Wales now.
>>
>>69071215
Do Catalans envy Portugal?
>>
>Spanish attempted to invade Portugal THREE TIMES and failed every single time
>The absolute failed siesta state of Spain
>>
>>69070925
HAHAHAAHAHAhAHAHAHA

You proved it again. Congratulations.
>>
>>69071340
they had a union for awhile. How did they manage to fuck that up? Should have just formally annexed the Moors when they had the chance
>>
>>69071394
At least admit he is right about that. Catalan newspapers will suck Barça's cock 24/7. Madrid newspapers are atleast able of acknowledge.
>>
Who /has family in Epsom/ here?
>>
I want Portugal to win the entire tournament. Please do it bros.
>>
>>69071423
They fucked it up because insted of an Union they decided to to annex us again and fuck up the Iberian Union that had been going for a few decades. We promptly kicked them out, as always.
>>
>>69071462
Well, the day Abidal was diagnosed with cancer one of those Halal "neutral" papers used it as a prove that Barça players were actually doping.

Catalan newspapers are the same shit Madrid papers are. I said before that both of their main journalist are shit, Mascaró or Roncero.

If you think one of the sides is actually some kind of serious, then you have a problem.
>>
>>69071462
*to acknowledge Barça's great accomplishments.
(how did I forget this part of the sentece lmao)
>>69071586
All I said was that one is less worse than the other.
>>
>>69069247
> t. Someone who started watching football with Andrés Montes

Pre-La Sexta football programmes were quality TV. Particularly Estudio Estadio. In fact, Pedrerol himself wasn't a total retard while working for public TV.

It all started when La Sexta bought the rights for WC '06 and when Siro López and Manolo Lama left their containment board aka the Telemadrid sports news.
>>
>>69070925
Oh please. Marca, and especially As, are biased as fuck towards Madrid. The only difference with MD and Spork is that these last two openly admit that they're in for Barça, while As doesn't even try to pretend they're madridistas. Only Marca still claims to be unbiased, something only their interns believe.

Even though, all of your sports "journalism" is a joke: designed as a media circus for the most retarded of each club's fanbases, and just barely above gossip celebrities shows. You know they're shit when you have people like Lobo Carrasco, Barcelo and Juanma writing for your sport newspapers, or Roncero pretending to be retarded in El Chiringuito as bait for viewership.
>>
>>69076552
all in all its just bait to watch those shows m8
>>
Sure is stinky smelly in here
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-03-45.png (94 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-29-09-03-45.png
94 KB, 540x960
>>69076552
> Roncero pretending to be retarded
> pretending
>>
File: IMG_20160630_092338_456.jpg (21 KB, 323x407) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_092338_456.jpg
21 KB, 323x407
>>69068794
>>
>>69076470
Yeah sure, that's why they weren't even close to what the worst radio show was getting and why the all had to surrender to the PP/Manolos formula. Pedrerol was really good at EDD but it was not the typical football program.
>>
Karanka, portugués!
>>
when do I get my asturian gf then?
>>
>>69071240
>Wales players celebrated the England loss like they just won the Euro
>we'll be supporting Wales now.
ultimate cuck
>>
>>69076552

No. As and Marca have a Madridista tendency ofc, but they also give coverage to other teams, report decently on other teams, including Atleti, and root/ congratulate them when they win something like the EL or the Cup or etc. Including Barsa. And also lot of coverage of other sports. Have you ever seen a Sport/Mundo Deportivo front page/editorial ever????

Sport and Mundo Deportivo don't have a tendency towards Barcelona, they're beyond that, it's not even journalism, they're propaganda pamphlets for Barcelona, catalanism and ABMadrid. Praise Farsa, ignore/fuck Espanyol, ignore/chat shit about the Spanish NT (except to point out how good are the Barsa players there) and raging ABMadrid shitposting 24/7 no matter what, even if Madrid wins the CL, they'd either talk shit or directly dedicate the front page that day to some Farsa player interview. Yes, it's happened. L'Equipe, La Gazzeta dello Sport and every other paper logically dedicating the front page to the CL winner, and Sport/MD dedicating it to Alves talking about his favourite movies or some shit.

Those '''''newspapers'''' are literally bolivarian-tier propaganda, the equivalent of a mad barsafag shitposting in the Internet.

As for el Chiringuito, that's just a talk-show. A funny circus for entertaiment indeed but that's the point.

Estudio Estadio would probly be the closer to ''serious analisys and information", but no, not really. Besides, it's lame af and most of the times """""""analysis""""""" are carried out by chatting old cliches pinheads/clueless/shills/celebrities just like happens in ESPN or english media.
>>
>>69077238
Can you pour cider from above your head, Joaquim?
>>
>>69077336
>cider
what are you, a girl?
>>
>>69071312

They don't care in the least about Portugal.

But, indepe catalans are anal-bleeding ABSpain and ABMadrid. So just coincidentally, they hit on you because good vibes between Spain and Portugal and because Cristiano, Figo, Pepe etc.
>>
>>69077340
> wants an Asturian gf
> can't even pour cider right

You will never have an Asturian gf to go whitewater rafting with.

Let that sink in.
>>
I almost fell ashamed.
>>
>>69076470

Estudio Estadio was somewhat decent back in the days, a looong time ago, reporting on every game on a professional way.

Nowadays it's just a lame version of el Chiringuito only with that twat Rivero & tertulianos trying to look intelligent. And failing ofc.
>>
Dude, Carme Barceló has one of the most legit asses I've seen on TV. Total GILF.
>>
>>69077340
Fucking retarded, have you at least ever been to Asturias? Thinking cider is the somersby cancer
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.