[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright britbongs. I'll take the England job. How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1254655853250.png (51 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
1254655853250.png
51 KB, 344x517
Alright britbongs.

I'll take the England job.

How much are you willing to pay a NEET football expert like me?
>>
How many hours do you have on FM?
>>
>>69064512
At least 3. Definitely less than 5.
>>
im sorry german anon, but italians do it better

i offer myself as the new england coach

you can pay me in blowjob if you want
>>
You can pay me in fifa packs, one hundred gold for every match won
>>
>>69065529

go away Capello, i was here first, nobody want to hire you again you dirty moneygrabber
>>
>>69064486
/sp/ as a whole is sick of German managers please fuck off lad
>>
>>69065072
Sort that wop out with a blowie please Rooney.
>>
>>69064486
How do you plan on making England great again herr anon?
>>
>>69065607
What about Swedish? We have good ideas about how to make your team more diverse
>>
hungarians are expert at blaming anything but themselfs, for a mere thousands pounds ill take the job
>they took our jerbs
>>
>>69068286
All I need is 20 good men.
>>
Fuck off Bochum
>>
>>69069237
Unfortunately, you only have Englishmen.
>>
>>69069237
Good luck with that.
>>
File: Hitle Paris, 1940.jpg (158 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
Hitle Paris, 1940.jpg
158 KB, 1100x733
>>69069237
Here you go
>>
My mate, when he was 18, applied for the job at Newcastle United. This was like 2008.

He actually got a reply. An official letter reply.

It was pretty funny. Shame you can guess the response.
>>
>>69069237
>>69069309
>>69069468
Even if England had 20 Messi/Ronaldo level players, it'd never work anyway. I think it's just Kek fucking with us desu.
>>
>>69065072
with those teeth? you value yourself very little
>>
>>69064486
This is unnecessary. Hire an American. We are undefeated in Football
>>
>>69064486
Shouldn't you be in America right now, Jurgen?
>>
>>69070182
>He actually got a reply. An official letter reply.
Friend of my cousins did the same but for the England job, apparently they're obligated to theoretically give any random punter a chance. He ended up hanging himself for what I'm guessing were unrelated reasons.
>>
>>69072041
Ouch. Sorry. My mate didn't do that. It said shit like:

>Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, you do not have enough experience for the job. Thank you for applying.

Or something like that. I actually, technically, have a coaching badge, but I never got my certificate to prove it. Long time ago as well, did it when I was 16 or so. I can teach under 6's, but not for money.

I have a mate who does have some badges, but I think he's quit the idea.
>>
I tried playing FM but I wasn't autistic enough. I do have hundreds of hours in NCAA Football 14 though
>>
They should hire me. I've watched every world cup and euro finals since 1994, so you could say I have 22 years of experience at the highest level.
>>
>>69069309

IRL lol
>>
I will offer my services as assistant manager,
>will throw as many shoes at players as needed.
>Available to speak in an English accent, or cockney, or any other accent
>Only need payment in the form of bitcoin and sanpellegrino
>Can cook decent food
>Can redesign the kits with a 100℅ more teal and grey
>Know how to get out dirt stains and blood, also semen if Rooney has another affair
>Expert at filling balls
>Good at tying shoes
>Not a minority
>Supported Brexit

>>69065529
Just about the only way you could ever get a Messi or Ronaldo.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.