[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He hasn't slept since Italy won. Conte is in his every thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Toni-Kroos.png (140 KB, 350x432) Image search: [Google]
Toni-Kroos.png
140 KB, 350x432
He hasn't slept since Italy won. Conte is in his every thought and he is haunted about the match on Saturday. Will he be alright?
>>
>>69059949
inb4 'he'll be fine'
>>
>>69059949
why, because he only scored one goal?
>>
>>69060080
because Conte's 3-5-2 is shutting down distributors/playmakers as evidenced by the Belgium and Spain games. Toni's next I bet (though I hope I'm wrong).
>>
>>69060128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wPPZJs0vk

keep in mind that germany really sucks at friendlies
>>
>>69060237
I'm guessing if Gomez performs well and Muller shows up, Germany will be in great shape. Obviously the more talented side, just a matter of guys stepping up and Low getting the tactics right (which Del Meme utterly failed with).
>>
>>69060282
pretty much, germany should've won in 2012 as well but löw completely and utterly fucked up with his meme tactics. i just hope he learned something from that experience.
>>
>>69060348
If they can find a way to breach the wingbacks in that 3-5-2 they'll fucking burn Italy. Maybe sit back a little more instead of possessing in the opposition's half so much like Northern Ireland or Slovakia. Let Italy get forward some and then initiate the press, win the ball, and counter like lightning unlike the slow-developing Spanish attacks. Second half could prove important because Italy's pressing couldn't be sustained the entire match and you saw Spain was able to get more chances without any drastic changes.
>>
File: Kroos.jpg (36 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
Kroos.jpg
36 KB, 680x383
Did I tell you about Toni Kroos? Kroos is the SS Sturmbannführer who does mostly desk work. Stationed behind the frontlines, he does not actually see combat or cruelty. Still, he is by no means innocent, as his job consists of writing down numbers of deported jews and deciding which villages to exterminate as retaliation for sabotage. He does it with the passion only an office warrior could have.
>>
>>69060475
>DAE think Die Mannschaft look like Aryan specimens‽ And Schweinsteiger has such a stereotypically German name haha I bet he works as an engineer at BMW as well!
you know exactly which site to fuck off to
>>
>>69060237
Yes, because Italy is well known for the amount of effort they put into meaningless games instead, right?
>>
>>69060128
>tfw Poland has no distributors/playmakers
>tfw final is Poland vs Italy
>>
>no Verratti
>no Marchisio
>no Candreva
>no De Rossi
>no Motta, the only De Rossi sub

If Germany don't finally get their win against Italy this time, they literally never will.
>>
>>69060128
Hummels and Boateng are really very good at it too
Italy won't be able contain all of them
>>
>>69060561
>this flag
>this post
>>69060593
more so than germany
>>
>>69060629
ayy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.