[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignoring the real distant past for one and ignoring nothing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Flag-Pins-England-Argentina.jpg (65 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-England-Argentina.jpg
65 KB, 400x320
Ignoring the real distant past for one and ignoring nothing for the other one, which one is the cuckest of them?
>>
>>69056284
englel, if they had reached the same finals as argentina has recently they would consider themselves goat material
>>
England. Easily.
>>
>>69056322
absolutely this. england's more embarrassing, argentina is more heart-breaking.
>>
>>69056284
Englel. They just sucked.
Meanwhile Argentina played well but lost tragically.
>>
Argentina were let down by strikers with poor finishing. England was let down by everyone on the team.
>>
>>69058134
Mate, Higuain did 36 goals last season.
He does not have poor finishing.
>>
the team that played 6 (six) hours of finals in 2 (two) years and scored 0 (zero) goals
>>
>>69056305
this is /sp/ why do you feel the need to spurt such bullshit on here
your clearly devastated if you feel the need to post this on here
>>
I want to say England, but Argies managed to win jack shit with GOAT in their squad.

Argentina.
>>
Dude, Faulklands lmao
>>
>>69058202
Still better than the team that managed to reach 0 (zero) finals in that time.
>>
>>69056305
>the EU
>cucking anyone

Shouldn't you be decorating your spare room ready for Merkel's mandated refugee arriving?
>>
>>69058308
no one expects england to reach a final, but everyone expects argentina to score at least 1 (one) goal per game, given the strikeforce you have
>>
>>69058165

Higuain single handedly got Real Madrid eliminated from the champions league in 2009

he single handedly lost Napoli the champions league spot when he missed a penalty against Lazio

he single handedly lost the world cup with his free misses

he single handedly lost copa america TWICE with his play

why the FUCK does 30 goals against Lecce matter when he misses something like this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/napoli-2-4-lazio-gonzalo-higuain-5799623

literally NO EXCUSE
this guys head needs to be chopped off and shamed at Ripleys Believe it or Not.
Because I for sure don't know how the fuck he is a functioning human.
>>
France is the cuckiest team of all time desu. France only have blacks and mussies in their team
>>
>have won 6 elimination games since 1966
or
>have made it to 6 finals in 16 years

gee tough choice.
I think i'd rather watch my team actually play than wallow in pity.
>>
>>69058353
>he single handedly lost the world cup with his free misses
>he single handedly lost copa america TWICE with his play
except he didn't. Argentina choked collectively, as a team, if you don't realize this you should stop watching team sports
>>
>>69058347
>no one expects england to reach a final
the english do lel
>>
File: shitguain.webm (3 MB, 656x352) Image search: [Google]
shitguain.webm
3 MB, 656x352
>>69058402
>>
>>69058454
what happened in the remaining 100 minutes?
>>
>>69058725
Germany passed the ball around and tried to score through shots from outside the box or set pieces, Messi and Palacio choked away two chances, Aguero did nothing except beat the crap out of Schweinsteiger, Gotze scored in the 112th minute
>>
>>69058725
We all know Argentina chokes on finals, or against Germany, or against any big team.
Still, that fat french fuck chokes an order of magnitude harder than any other argentinian
>>
>>69058165
>36 goals
>chokes in finals
Trash
>>
>>69058998
can't deny that
>>
>>69058998
>or against any big team.
At least you beat Neverlands, or don't they count as a big team?
>>
>>69058454
This needs an update.
>>
While Argentina is clearly frustrated, England is far more pathetic.
>>
We still have 2 WCs and 13 CAs

Englel has a jules rimemet and 0 continental cups
>>
>>69058165
>score against the likes of FC Gorgonzola and AC Cannoli every week
>"H-he's good, see?!"
no
>>
>>69059454
>>
>>69056305
>Implying the Union is not dead within 10 year.
>Implying the savoir to the Union is not Turkey.

Your Union your choice. Cannot wait till them turkeys absolutely flood your country 1000 times worse than it is now.

My countries going to be fucked intill it stabilises but it will stabilise, yours is going to be lost.

KEKED AND BUTTHURT.
>>
>>69063371
*cucked
>>
>>69059454
14 Copa America's

And how many finals has England been in? ONE. Hell even Mexico has been in more finals than England with 14.
>>
>>69063464
Duh are you thick or something stupid hanky doodle england don't play in the south American cup.

Your well thick mate.
>>
>>69063582
Sorry m8 I shouldn't have made fun of England. Just pissed off Argentina lost is all.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.