[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest. True that we feel better seeing lelgland lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1429911599767.png (1024 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1429911599767.png
1024 KB, 900x600
Let's be honest. True that we feel better seeing lelgland lose?
>>
I don't. Wanted to play them in 1/4
>>
>>69046667
of course, everybody wants the easier rival
>>
>>69046667

They didn't deserve to play against GOATs like us
>>
No, I wanted them to win like Greece or Lester.
>>
No, England made this sport look like a joke.
>>
>>69046686
Lasted longer than you lad

In all seriousness, part of me is glad we lost so badly, we need a dramatic rehaul of absolutely everything to get out of this rut
A bit like brexit
>>
>>69046726
That's what happened to us in 2010. [spoiler]didn't get any better[/spoiler]
>>
>>69046658
I don't think we deserve the hate we're getting on here desu.
>>
>>69046758
you're doing alright
>>
>>69046860
You think spain deserved all that hate after the 5-1?
WELCOME TO 4CHAN
E
L
C
O
M
E
>>
>>69046726
>Lasted longer than you lad
You went out in the same stage you retard
>>
>>69046658
I'm glad the drunk supporters leave at least.
>>
I have nothing against england.

I was delighted to see the Spanish cancer go away. That made me feel better.
>>
i was laughing at the 93's minute goal for 5mins
>its coming home lads

its hilarous when arrogant shits get what they deserve
>>
>>69046726

you know this aint true because i can assure you you niggas will hire another british manager, and its been proven the last 50 years that british managers are fucking shit at the NT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.