[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the entire world is sleeping on this combination. Pep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Guardiola-and-Sterling-main.jpg (59 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Guardiola-and-Sterling-main.jpg
59 KB, 615x409
I think the entire world is sleeping on this combination.

Pep will turn Raheem Sterling into Jamacian Messi. He will utilize this player to his full potential, he will really look like a Barcelona player
>>
>>69045182

Hi xavi
>>
Barcelona players are technically skilled. All Sterling can do is run fast.
>>
>>69045182
what's he gonna do with joe fart though
>>
>>69045427

Isnt Pep bringing Barcelona style training and development to Manchester City?

>>69045475

Eh , we'll worry about that one later
>>
>>69045182

Just like he did with Goetze.
>>
File: 1465842309090.jpg (201 KB, 764x720) Image search: [Google]
1465842309090.jpg
201 KB, 764x720
>>69045733
This tbqh
Still waiting for him to turn into the german missi
>>
>>69045904

Hes gotten better with his time under pep. Theres just no space on that team for any cam. Gotze could have the best CAM in the world and Buyern still wouldn't use him.

Some players just doesnt fit certain teams
>>
Three words:
Joe "Fliegenfänger" Hart
>>
>>69045904
Looks like Götze is waiting too ...
>>
I'm excited for Sterling to become England's GOAT alongside a mourinho-perfected Rashford

All we need now is Big Sam as England manager and there's no stopping us (except clapping Vikings)
>>
Raheem didn't go to La Masia and train with the greatest players of all time.
stupid burgerbro
>>
>>69046435
He's quoting Xavi
>>
>>69046750
I-i know that lmfao haha....
>>
Proxyoff dutchfag
>>
kek Pep is selling the pacey nigger soon
>>
>>69046432
>Maureenyoh

>developing youth

Pick 1 and only 1. He's trying to bring old man Zlatan to Manure, that tells you have much confidence he has in Rashkek
>>
>>69046770

Maybe im a New Yorker that really likes everything that City Group owns?

NYCFC for life lol
>>
>>69046798

Pep said he needs Raheem Sterling and that hes a big part of his plans
>>
>>69045545
>Isnt Pep bringing Barcelona style training and development to Manchester City?

That's something that starts when players are about 5 or 6 years old Tyrone, you don't get good at football in a fucking summer.
>>
>>69045182
>poop guardilel had anything to do with putas success

>puta
>utilizing players to their full potential

/thread
>>
>>69046859

You dont think Raheem will get better under your country's best coach??? I rip people apart everytime i use his card in Ultimate team
>>
>>69046850
He said the same thing about memes like Gotze and Julian Green and look where they're at.
>>
>>69046823
rashford will be backup striker to zlatan, martial on the wing
>>
>>69045182
they said the exact same thing about Poop Guardiolel and Götze
>>
>>69045182
>Raheem is a super-super-super player.
>I wish I had 1000 Raheems.
>benches Raheem Sterling for 20 games straight.

You know this will happen
>>
>>69046904
Look for an algerian with a dutch flag. You'll be best friends. Call him when City is loosing.
>>
>>69045182
>Jamacian Messi
except he chose england though like all our decent talents...bumbaclot
>>
How many players will Man City lose due to the Brexit-Vote?
>>
>>69047094

None. Theyll all get work visas in a new york minute
>>
Pep doesn't make attackers, he makes defensive midfielders (like himself), centre backs and wing backs

he literally tells attacking players to make sure they do their shit in the final third and do it well
>>
>>69045182
He'll utilize dat bench on him so hard. If there was no English homegrown players quota he'd be already out on loan at Stoke.
>>
>>69045182
>Jamacian Messi

top jej
>>
>>69048820

Consider yourself lucky, he would of out corona'd corona while drinking a corona
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.