[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when it happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Where were you when it happened?
>>
In my room
>>
In the shower, on my phone
>>
Here. made my troll thread just before the sceencaps
>>
at work. mobile browsing. was glorious
>>
Shitposting like an absolute madman
>>
In my room
>>
Class
>>
the catalog doesnt even work correctly on sp
>>
>>69043736

working a 12 hour shift

people laughing in 3, 2, ...
>>
>>69043736
I'm "Will they ever recover from this?".
>tfw only one reply
>>
On /s/ jerking it to black girls.
>>
Out at the pub, fucked off 15 minutes before the final whistle for a kebab though.
>>
>>69043736
at home watching the game with my wife's son
>>
Who /APOLOGIZE/ here?
>>
>>69043829
>spain
>work
>>
Genuinely having a Wank
>>
Shitposting on /sp/.
>>
File: 1456048903245.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1456048903245.png
42 KB, 846x592
In my room. Alone.
>>
>>69043763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWGMH4mz6A

beating your wife
>>
master race
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 714x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 714x749
>>
>>69043736
Banging you're mom gotcha subscribe
>>
I'm on vacation and I only got on the internet just now. At least I got to watch the game at a restaurant.
>>
>>69044295
Just wondering. How long do we laugh at the English?
>>
>>69045816
forever
>>
>>69045816
At least until Scotland leaves the UK.

Then we laugh again.
>>
>>69045816
Forever, or until they win a world cup
>>
>>69043736
I'm in that screencap. My thread is actually on the second row and I was still bumped off the catalogue into the archive after about 5 minutes of creating my shitpost and that was WITH a reply bump.

Yesterday's spam was bigger than TORRES.
>>
I was on my bed watching football, browsing a bit /sp and wanking to some chaturbate slag
>>
I was working my second job. I came home in time to see the game go into the half, but I had to leave and didn't see the final after until about 3 hours after it ended.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.