[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people shit all over England when the fact is that Iceland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Why people shit all over England when the fact is that Iceland plays really good on this tournament and they were objectively a better team yesterday?
Losing to a better team is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
File: rgfseffe.png (13 KB, 659x243) Image search: [Google]
rgfseffe.png
13 KB, 659x243
>>69033531
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>69033567
Iceland actually has a decent team. Include that dutchcucks are scrapikg by with a bottom of the barrel generation currently, and you have cheeky iceland wins
>>
>>69033567
Well, we lost to a better team obviously.
>>
It is when your media and your country believe the NT is hot shit just because of the Premier League, a league where despite being English it's the foreign players that excel the most, and they should batter every minnow team that comes their way with no problems and have a good chance against the bigger teams.

The delusion surrounding England has always been astounding. I think the penny is finally dropping with the media that England is absolutely shit as a team and are indefensible.
>>
File: 0813 - SgWVMg6.jpg (7 KB, 249x197) Image search: [Google]
0813 - SgWVMg6.jpg
7 KB, 249x197
>park the bus
>20% possession
>TWO shots on target
>more bus parking
>constant fouls
>should have got a red card

>better team
>>
>>69033531
>>69033592
>>69033600

and how the fuck a country with 300k people and like 10% of the budget of Netherlands and English NT can train a better team than both? Theres literally no excuse. At all. No matter if they had the best team in their history. You just cant lose to them.
>>
>>69033634
Were we watching the same game? Iceland were the better team, you can't blame luck or bus parking this time. They played great on the counters and nullified the attacks of the English. England got beaten fair and square.
>>
>>69033531
cmon, england looked fucking terrible. dreadful crosses, pointless passes, no dribbling, no idea how to bite Iceland. fucking disgusting
>>
ANTI FOOTBALL WINS AGAIN
>>
File: invasion.jpg (5 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
5 KB, 125x116
>>
I want to be invaded by you!
>>
>>69033635
1. they don't have a retarded coach
2. not a mercenary team
>>
>dutch damage control
>>
>>69033531
Being worse than a country of 300.000 people who probably dont even have enough grass to train on is pretty embarassing
>>
>>69033531
because they qualified
>>
>>69033634
Have you seen the match?
Iceland had more chances.
>>
Because every single English fan on this board kept posting ITS COMING HOME like a spastic retard.
>>
>>69033704
>they don't have a retarded coach
he's unirnically a part time dentist, you are telling me you dont have a coach who is better than a guy that does it in his free time?
>>
>>69033531
Well done Iceland! We are fucking dogshit cancer and deserve to lose!
>>
>>69033531
Compare team values

Every western media said, Iceland will be a walk in the park for England
Nobody expected it, to much cockiness, they underestimated the opponent

Thats why this victory is brutal
They deserved it, fuck England
>>
>>69033733
No he's not Lars Lagerback is the manager, the part time dentist is the assistant. And even if i go to a dentist and tell him he is the coach of the dutch football team he will still do a better job than > blind
>>
>>69033751
They are actually co-head coaches. But the second part is absolutely true, I unironically believe I would have done a better job than Hodgson and Blind.
>>
>>69033775
You bet
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.