[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets start the Poland hype train right now. We have roughly 61
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: _bLdk2N0_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
_bLdk2N0_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
lets start the Poland hype train right now. We have roughly 61 hours until penaldo and the rest or poortugal is removed from this tournament?

will ronaldo quit the portugal national team when he is upset 4-1 against poland? him and missi can start a team together of sad sacks.
>>
If Lewandowski and Milik wake up, the white race WILL prevail

Hail Poland :3
>>
File: 1466606638872.jpg (84 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
1466606638872.jpg
84 KB, 800x584
Post qt fans
>>
>>69031596
>slavs

>white
>>
Post some big breasted polish qt.

Also why polish girls tend to have big breasts?
>>
>>69031646
>that flag
>this topic

Americans are the worst posters.
>>
I like the Portugese irl but on /sp/ they think that we got no chances so I really want to see them get salty when tsu cries his eyes out after loosing a game vs Polan.
>>
>>69031947
All I want is to see penaldo melting down
I could fucking give a bj to the whole team if they manage to do that and im 100% hetero
>>
>>69031369
t. Tyreck Jamal
>>
>>69031369
Is our team's logo the best in Europe or what?
>>
Please Poland, besides the cheap work forces, do something useful and destroy them.
>>
>>69032444
Now that you've mentioned it it's pretty great, yes
>>
>>69032444
Best logo.

I thought I might have started the thread too early, but you poles would wake up to it. Honestly. I think we have much better chances than against Croatia.
>>
>>69032780
If Milik won't shit himself everytime he'll get a chance to score we might have a chance
>>
>>69032837
I also can't put my finger on Lewandowski. Are they covering him too well, does he not trust himself like with the team at Bayern, or what?
>>
>>69032849
He is the most "beaten up" player during this euro. You could see that when he played vs Switzerland.

In Bayern he is a finisher. He gets a ball and scores.

In Polish team he has a bit different role.

No excuses tho I think he should do better. I just hope he will shine against Portugal
>>
>>69032967
This
Of course we expect him to score goals, but the work he does in the field is indescribable.
>>
I love Lewandowski's abs but Poland is going home.
>>
>>69033697
For Poland getting to 1/4 is already a succes. We want to win but if we loose it wont be painful

Portugal HAS to win

Thats the difference and I really belive we can win it
>>
>>69033737
No >we don't.
>>
>>69031947
>>69032131
We like you too, but you are way too overconfident that you will win, we may be playing shitty football lately but im pretty confident you're going down 3-0
>>
>>69033737
It will be pretty disappointing because if we beat Portugal (a team that isn't really top class and which underperforms in this tournament) then our team has a medal. But I can't tell if we played a single good game in this tournament.
>>
>>69034118
>you are way too overconfident
>im pretty confident you're going down 3:0

yea....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.