[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you peoples waste your lives getting excited over some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 044U1Mx.jpg (31 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
044U1Mx.jpg
31 KB, 640x432
Why do you peoples waste your lives getting excited over some muscle heads chasing a ball around ?
>>
Indeed, why bother with such lowly pursuits, when you can enjoy the esoteric pleasure of getting cucked.
>>
If you don't understand passion for a sport, you cannot give an opinion.
>>
Because it's the only thing in our lives worth getting excited about
>>
A fucking leaf lmao
>>
because everything else in my life is shit
>>
>>69028735
It's about National Pride, Identity and History. It's about You vs Them.

>A fucking leaf

Naturally you wouldn't understand any of those things seeing as it's 2016 and given the state of your 'country'.
>>
Serious question;

what sport do you follow ? when did you start ? what is your team and why ?
>>
Why do you waste your life posting on this board ?
>>
>>69028735

> waste

got some bad news for you frenchy, we live in a fatalistic universe. all meaning is derived, ascribed, and subjective
>>
>>69028790
You're telling OP that you don't watch any sports that aren't national teams competing? I think you're being too specific. The sporting sense of community can be more local amd more abstract
>>
File: 1467059842878.jpg (6 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
1467059842878.jpg
6 KB, 207x212
>>69028735
>waste your liVes

He said this, while posting on 4chan
>>
>>69028835
I watch regional sports, but National Teams serve as the best example for the reasons we watch/play sports. Hell, I'll cheer on any team representing my country/region/city/ even if it's a sport I don't give a fuck about, or even one I dislike.

Once you understand why you cheer on your country you should understand why you cheer for your province.
>>
>>69028930
Yeah, but I feel any faggots asking why you watch sports in general would be the type to consider national borders just arbitrary, insular or whatever. I think going to the smallest example of in-group/out-group and then building up would sound stronger
>>
>>69028755

I have passion for alcohol and cocaine does that count as sport equatorbro?
>>
>>69028930
translation: "I'm a cuck"
>>
>>69028735
ohhh the hypocrisy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.