[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>losing to a team that consist of random pickups who play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fuck brits tbh.jpg (427 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
fuck brits tbh.jpg
427 KB, 800x820
>losing to a team that consist of random pickups who play footy as a hobby and had to ask for time off from their regular work schedule just to compete in the tournament.
>>
>>69022706
bump
>>
>>69022706
>half-time plumbers
>>
>Pikeys
>>
>>69022706
how many Britcucks are going to try to get Irish passports within the coming months? the Republic of Ireland's population growth continues
>>
>>69025941
I'm hoping Gibraltar takes one for the team and gets joint sovereignity with Spain, and then I can get EU citizenship through them. I've got no direct Irish ancestors to play the Irish card unfortunately.
>>
File: the brexit effect.png (265 KB, 371x627) Image search: [Google]
the brexit effect.png
265 KB, 371x627
>>69025941
it's already happening
>>
File: 14eu.png (140 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
14eu.png
140 KB, 292x257
>>69026134
>>
So all the mudslimes are going to try and go to ireland? lelz, good luck with that brown fucks, the irish have been fighting a war for like 50 years over the SAME religion.
>>
>>69026245
wut?
mudslimes aren't affected at all by the brexit

only the white EU immigrants are
>>
>>69026245
>go to Ireland
They ain't they are getting the passport (non mudskins since you need Irish parents/grand parents to apply) to get free movement, they won't be staying here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.