[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he retire from international soccer now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rppmey.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rppmey.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
Will he retire from international soccer now?
>>
File: tumblr_min1a76ATJ1qaj0rmo1_1280.jpg (376 KB, 976x616) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_min1a76ATJ1qaj0rmo1_1280.jpg
376 KB, 976x616
>>
I fucking hope so

He killed the alli-kane partnership
He forced Roy to play with ""wingers"" like sterling
He doesn't even take set pieces which is one of his few remaining skills
Most of all, he's a shit captain, and can't motivate his players to score against fucking Iceland
>>
Unlike Messi, he is not a quitter:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/10326988/england-captain-wayne-rooney-says-he-will-not-retire-from-international-football
>>
if this guy isn't good then why is he one of 5 players that I know of?
>>
>>69024186
maybe because he has the largest number of games for england?
>>
>>69024186
he peaked very early and crashed fast, he was legit good like 5 years ago
he's only 30 but plays like a 38 yo
>>
>>69021414
hope so m8
>>
>>69021414

Doubt it. Even if by some miracle the next England manager is someone decent, they will still inexplicably wank over Rooney.
>>
>soccer
>>
Why the fuck does he keep playing as midfielder?
He sucks there

Just put him as striker and partner him with Vardy ffs
>>
>>69024143
Not the same thing. Messi is actually good for Argentina minus heroball barcelona plays while Rppney is past it for both club and country
>>
>>69024394
>he's only 30
jesus he looks like he's 45
>>
>>69021414
spoiler this shit
>>
Lads, this is historic. When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren; you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Sir Wayne Rooney retire from international football after choking against a team of dentists and part timers which has never won any silverware or even qualified for a competition of note in its history, scoring a penalty against the mighty Iceland.

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'

The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.

The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'
>>
>>69028153
my fucking sides oh god
>>
>>69021414
I hope to fucking god he's gone

10 years of utter, disappointing shit
>>
>>69028153
noice
>>
>>69028153
hahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1459944184698.jpg (56 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1459944184698.jpg
56 KB, 960x960
>>69028153
>>
>>69021465
Rooney's future: Written.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.