[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel bad for the Welsh and Scottish people here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: (29).png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
(29).png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Does anyone else feel bad for the Welsh and Scottish people here?

I mean they will be mistaken for ENGLAND of all countries now..
>>
Scottish flag when
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 421x421
>>69014257
>mfw the total collapse of the United Kingdom will happen within our lifetimes
>>
>>69014257
4chan should give them flags too so we know who to banter
>>
The loss was just the English showing how truly commuted they are to exiting Europe.

Definitely second multiple flags though. Not that we Scots have much to celebrate in the way of sports outside Chris Hoy's thighs and Andy Murray's personality.
>>
>>69014638
yes, mexico is a good example.

>literally losing 7-0
>can't even manage to score one (1) goal
>>
>>69014257

they should have some character they put at the beginning or end of posts, like "%" if you're scottish and "&" if you're welsh
>>
I had the same thought about the US. You never know if you are talking to someone with a crocodile in his swimming pool in Florida or a zoologist living in a scenic park in Alaska.
>>
>>69014257
no, the chose to get cucked by england themselves, they deserve it
>>
>>69014907
and "€" if they're Northern Irish
>>
File: 1467061025497.jpg (119 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467061025497.jpg
119 KB, 900x900
Celtic Confederation when?

English Purge when?
>>
Scotland didn't even qualify, so they should be glad they could be mistaken by a team that actually made it.
>>
>>69014257
the union jack is officially the welsh flag from now on, unless they lose worse than england which I doubt
>>
They should just put their country in the name field.
>>
File: BE.jpg (74 KB, 1000x696) Image search: [Google]
BE.jpg
74 KB, 1000x696
>>69015172
We are all one nation united by the constitution and an indomitable love for freedom and burgers. An Alaskan would fight and die to defend a Floridian's right to erect a drive-thru liquor store; and a Floridian would give his life to defend an Alaskan's right to elect a cat as mayor for the last 15 years.
>>
>>69014257
Don't forget the Nor…
>McAuley
…oh wait
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69015399
Kek
>>
>>69015172
/int/ has regional flags idk if it works on this board tho
>>
>>69014416
when scexit happens
>>
>>69017070
The plug-in works in all three boards with flags but you have to install it manually and obviously you can only see the flags of other people that have the plug-in.
>>
>>69017070
It works on all boards with flags if you install the extension
>>
File: ricefields.jpg (16 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
ricefields.jpg
16 KB, 128x128
>>69014631
mfw when the collapse of the United Kingdom will happen because wales, n.ireland and sctoland won't be able to handle being mistakenly shitposted to death thanks to englel
>>
>>69017457
this is legitimately making me consider voting for independence
>>
>>69014257
don't worry, scotland will be gone soon
>>
>>69017567
Why would you not vote for Independence? Isn't that what Scots want?
>>
CAN'T PURGE THE STURGE
>>
>>69018179
iirc the previous vote only failed because of economic reasons, but when brexit happened, scotland was one of the regions that strongly voted to stay in the EU. so now they want to break off from the UK for realsies this time, so that they can be in the EU even if england and wales don't want to be.
>>
>>69014416
Every day I'm dreaming of it.
>>
>>69018675

>vote to be independent from UK just to cuck your sovereignty away to jewish european government

Scots?
>>
>>69019829
but they were already under both england and the EU's thumb before? so now they're just eliminating the one that's more insufferable in their eyes.
>>
>>69019829
EU is based, england is shit
>>
>>69014257

That's like arguing if diarrhea shit is not shit compared to a huge turd or an onslaught of droppings.

They're the same, all of em
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.