[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a serious lack of Chile threads right now. >GOAT Bravo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I see a serious lack of Chile threads right now.

>GOAT Bravo saving the night
>Sanchez playing at his body limits
>Medel crashing to the fucking goalpost to save his team
>Vargas running for 120 minutes straight and stealing balls like fucking nothing
>Aranguiz being Aranguiz
>Silva becoming a beast and finishing Argentina like a world class pro

Feels fucking great to be Chilean right now.

And remember: Talk about losers and youll become a loser yourself, itll pervade your mind and erode your spirit. Talk about winners and youll win.
>>
>>69000277
Based NT
>>
>>69000277
Aranguiz once again carrying the team, played godly even without Diaz, and that pen, literally came
>>
>>69001494
>and that pen, literally came

goalie didnt even move. i recall watching the faces of the guys. argies were terrified. our guys looked calm as fuck, gato looked like some sort of old statue made of bronze lmao. bravo's arenga gave me chills down the spine.
>>
>>69000277
Couldn't watch the match, too late.

Anyways enjoy it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQvf16tTeQ
>>
>>69001933
I knew inmediatly Biglia would miss, you could see the shitstains his diaper left on the way to the box
Aranguiz is the apex penalty taker, should be the n°1 not Vidal
>>
>>69002227

ty br bro.
>>
>>69000277

>dubs confirm goat team

But media is full of niggertinos, dont expect another talk but muh messi and afa this month
>>
File: img_150820.jpg (19 KB, 441x280) Image search: [Google]
img_150820.jpg
19 KB, 441x280
no one in the first world cares for the copa. besides it happens far too often to be special
>>
>>69004844
>austria
>first world
>not caring
>still posting

europoor please
>>
>>69002227
>the final commentary of the host
kek

What does brazillian think about this? They see us as a good team now?
>>
>>69006324

Yes, now we are affraid of you.

Mixed feelings bro
>>
>>69000277
Well done on your big win. World Cup next? Surely this makes you one of the favourites?
>>
File: as7.png (797 KB, 594x818) Image search: [Google]
as7.png
797 KB, 594x818
Rest in pepperoni.
>>
Chile is still shit
>>
File: 1465178691678.png (44 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1465178691678.png
44 KB, 1200x800
>>69006615
Just sayin'
>>
we all knew from the start that the only one that was gonna give a shit about this cup was whoever won it, for everyone else it was just a meme cup even for chile before the match
>>
>>69008280
The lloruguayos were bitching that Chile wasnt gonna win. Lotta hate from those shit losers throughout the tournament.

Brazilians sacked Dunga after getting reckt by the Peruvians, butmad.

Messi rage quitted, others will follow.

Mexico thought they were favorites, got ass raped and cried all over.

>Think before you post.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.