[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUTA ESPANYA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13
File: 5spa1n.jpg (153 KB, 736x921) Image search: [Google]
5spa1n.jpg
153 KB, 736x921
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This can't be more fun. Best tournament ever.

Puta Espanya colloooooons
>>
>muh catalunya

fucking pathetic
>>
>>68997470
It's not like their main players are dirty catalans, right?.
>>
>>68997565
a mamarla, negrito
>>
it's ogre
>>
>>68997470

5spa1n

It's 5pa1n, you fucking imbreed.
>>
>>68997565
Only Pique is relevant, who said that he doesn't give a shit about the flag or shield and just play to have fun, plus is a confessed pro-independence. Busquets doesn't give a shit neither. Maybe Alba, who has no brain so nobody can judge him.
>>
¿NO QUERÍAIS DEL BOSQUE? TOMAD DEL BOSQUE, MAMAPOLLAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJa
>Captcha: palmeras
>>
>>68997677
20rrry
>>
File: Xavi_2311320[1].jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Xavi_2311320[1].jpg
68 KB, 640x480
TOP QUECS
>>
ratas
>>
>>68997907
>Són la hostia tu, no saben perdre
>>
>>68997470
fuck off jewish separatist culerdo scum
>>
>todos estos cucks odiando a su pais.
>>
File: stoikov-estelada[1].jpg (58 KB, 350x332) Image search: [Google]
stoikov-estelada[1].jpg
58 KB, 350x332
espanyolitos BTFO
>>
>muh catalunya
>scatalans
>>
>>68997470
FIN D CICLO
I
N

D

C
I
C
L
O
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>68998188
>>
Si los españoles mataran a todos los catalanes y madridistas, su pais no seria el culo de europa.
>>
why is david silva shite now bros

reeeee
>>
File: V7njbREPUBLICACATALUNYA.jpg (147 KB, 786x740) Image search: [Google]
V7njbREPUBLICACATALUNYA.jpg
147 KB, 786x740
>>68997470
When does your NT play m8?
>>
>>68998238
Cuando te tomaste esa selfie???
>>
>>68998023
You just have to see yesterdays results to see that even non catalans hate their country m8
>>
File: 1467044084811.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1467044084811.png
293 KB, 633x758
>ahora hasta los catalanes se rien
>el pp va a gobernar

hasta que no olamos
>>
WHAT PART OF /anywherebutSpain/ ARE YOU FROM, LADS?

Jaén here
>>
File: pep-confidential-profile[1].jpg (23 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
pep-confidential-profile[1].jpg
23 KB, 960x620
well played, faggots
>>
A que horas juega Cataluña m8??
>>
>>68998238
>>68998307

>bantajar

do you like my new verb amigos
>>
>>68998482
A las 7:00
>>
wait till op realises no one in the world cares about his shitty region
>>
File: CUch3GwWsAAa8Kb.jpg (74 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
CUch3GwWsAAa8Kb.jpg
74 KB, 600x631
>>68998277
>>
>mfw these butthurt panchito monkeys
>>
JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAIAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
>>68998564
wait until spaniard thinks somebody cares about spain
>>
A que horas es el chiringuito??
>>
>they thought they could win
>>
>>68997470
why are catalans so unbearably separatist? I'm serious here, explain this to me. Because what I see right now is that you helped to found the kingdom in the first place, Napoleon only promoted catalan nationalism to divide and conquer Spain, Franco was a lesser evil because stalinists were taking over the republican cause (Orwell anyone?) so if you'd win the war it would mean red terror and murdering millions of civilians like in Russia and well... everywhere where commies won the revolution.
And your current situation with autonomy but part of Spain is the best possible situation you can be in, when you look at thing pragmatically, better than full independence.

Is it idealism? Surely you must realize that breaking up of Spain into smaller countries will only mean you will all get irrelevant and easily dominated internationally? Why are you trying to balkanize the iberian pen in 2016? Why is the castillian - catalan rivalry still even relevant when Europe is about to fall to muslims within decades? You remind me of Lithuania and Ukraine who would be much, much better of if the Commonwealth was reformed but still hate Poland even as their countries and daily lifes completely suck.

I'm serious, explain to me your line of thought. I just don't get it.
>>
>>68999154
Andalucian here, Spain sucks dicks
>>
>>68999154
>Franco was a lesser evil
>I just don't get it
you obviously don't lel
>>
>>68998482

I read that in oliver atom voice
>>
>>68999363
I understand that you may not like each other, but it would be incredibly foolish to break up in 2016, you must realize you're much better off together. Just look at the country pragmatically, you still have autonomy and promote regional culture etc. it's not like you're oppressed or anything today
>>
>>68999959
If you look at the country pragmatically, you have to kill everything with fire m8. We had elections yesterday, so everything is pretty clear.
>>
>>68999711
explain to me how "republican" spain would not be a communist spain and stalinist puppet country? you really think there would be no red terror, when it's not a big secret that republican soldier raped and massacred nuns during the war etc? you can't be naive enough to think Spain would that one and only communist country in the world that would not murder and starve it's citizeng in the millions.

Also you would be invaded during WWII if Franco lost. That would be a disaster so soon after the civil war. As I said, look at it pragmatically for fucks sakes. A lot more people would die if Franco lost.
>>
>>68999959
>spain
>pragmatically
heh
>>
>the emirate of catalonia
>>
>>69000327
top keks

It looks like you know some facts about Spain and then fill the gaps with fairy tales stories m8. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>69000327
franco resulted in 40 years of complete opression to catalonia, you mong. Stop acting like this is a strategy board game if you want to understand why people feel one way or another. Clueless retard kek
>>
>>69000327
Dude Spain was literally a testing ground for WWII, every country trained his tropes and tried his new weapons in us. Learn some history and geography, I told you that I am from Andalucía, and that is literally in the other corner of Spain, away from Cataluña, without counting Canarias, Ceuta or Melilla. Catalans are painted as the fucking devil here, and every fucking sheep with a TV hates because of the media. Nobody with a brain should be surprised as to why they want to leave
>>
>>69000650
I hope you don't trust them m8, we're nice people. We're not even selfish although you can make jokes on that as much as you want.
>>
>>69000327
>>69000650
Oops, what is this? YOU MEAN THAT FRANCO WANTED TO ENTER IN WWII RIGHT AFTER CIVIL WAR, AND ONLY DIDN'T BECAUSE HIS GOVERNMENT WAS ALREADY UNSTABLE ENOUGH AND WOULD HAVE BEEN OBLITERATED AND BECAUSE HITLER REFUSED AT FIRST DUE TO HIS POOR NEGOTIATION SKILLS? At least being a Hitler puppet, without even asking him for rewards, is better than being a Stalin puppet. ;^) I mean, half of the population starving and dying like Irish if they didn't have potatoes, and then entering WWII? AWESOME
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrevista_de_Hendaya
http://www.historynet.com/what-if-francos-spain-had-entered-the-war.htm
>>
>>69001824
1. Nobody said anything related to what you're talking about.
2. II republic was Stalins puppet I guess.
>>
Hello spanish anons, im not here to fight, but just to remember you that it was german fault we played against this early in the game

Anyway, you did good in this game
>>
>>69002346
>Nobody said anything related to what you're talking about
>Also you would be invaded during WWII if Franco lost. That would be a disaster so soon after the civil war
Learn2readpls. Also the other post I was quoting was mine.
>>69002627
Thanks pastabro. I'm just glad that a fraud like Del Bosque got what he deserved. Literally did nothing for this generation of players, only destroyed it. Go all the way, I am cheering for you or Englel
>>
>>69003149
>somebody thinks that we would have been invaded
>franco wanted to enter at the IIWW
>iamtheonewhoneedstolearn2read

>inb4 Hitler quotes about division azul
>>
>>69003807
Explain to me how entering in the WWII and being invaded by one of the countries participating in the WWII due to being >the current year back then and having WWII happening isn't related
>>
>>69001824
Franco was trolling Hitler all the time, it's common knowledge, he had no intention of joining WWII unless Britain was completely obliterated by Germans

Also there's no doubt that Hitler would invade Spain if commies won the civil war. If you look at map it's also no so hard to see which region of Spain would be hit first and hardest. I'm not sure if anyone in this thread understands what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying Franco wasn't bad, I'm just saying it would be even worse if the other side won the civil war and that breaking up Spain in 2016 is a terrible idea.

Hey, remember the moors? Remember why they conquered iberian pen in the first place? Because you idiots were fighting between each other. What good is independent catalonia if it will fall to jihad within decades?

>inb4 back to pol
>>
>>69004193
>A politician is only trolling
Amazing. Please tell me more.
>Also there's no doubt that Hitler would invade Spain if commies won the civil war
Again. Check. Andalucía. In a map
>>
>>69004018
Because being invaded is poland opinion under circumstances that Franco loses and Franco wanting or not to enter the WWII is a fact.

>opinion vs. fact
>franco loses vs. franco wins
>fiction vs. reality

It could be an endless list. But I'm sure you understand the left position and how they lost the war before making any statement.
>>
>>69004638
So you are agreeing. Is related because while he is trolling I'm giving him a fact about how Franco MADE the decision that would had fucked Spain in WW2 had things played only a slightly different
>>
>>69004638
so you really think that after conquering France nazis would just let communist Spain right next door alone and untouched? they would invade and they would get help from remaining nationalists/monarchists inside, I doubt reds would manage to murder them all in just few years after winning

It would bacisally be
1) civil war
2) german invasion
3) allied invasion

is it really so shocking that I think that would be a lot worse that what happened after Franco won?
>>
File: indapandansia.jpg (69 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
indapandansia.jpg
69 KB, 640x548
>>68998277
when we are free
>>
>>69005143
And allied invasion in 1945, no matters if with or without Franco inbetween, would have been way better that what Franco meant. Just look for his "Marshall plan" and laugh.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.