[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAVE ARGENTINA TO US.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
LEAVE ARGENTINA TO US.
>>
>>68986863
Meaning Icardi will score and Dybala, considering the shirt he's wearing, will steal their wallets?
>>
I want Dybala's boi pussy.
>>
icardi a shit
>>
#FREEICARDI
>>
>>68986863
Too bad that Icardi is in the black-list for our NT and nobody gives two flying fucks about him.
>>
>>68986863
Now that messhit is gone I'll actually be rooting for Argentina again. They've got some great players and if these two step up to the plate they can undo the damage of the past years.
>>
> 52 goals in 102 appearances for Inter Milan at age 23
> league top scorer in 2014-15

So he's not just a pretty boy huh?
>>
>>68986890
Icardi yes, and maybe i can root for Dybala once he leaves the scum that is Juve
>>
>>68986994
Inter fan here. He's very good but has his own fair share of problems. The worst of which is his complete inability to go get good balls, meaning his teammates have to spoonfeed him 95% of the times and pray he won't choke.

It's not a skill-related issue, tho: if he wanted he could go get all the balls he wanted, it's just that he's a bit of a primadonna.
>>
>>68986994
>> 52 goals in 102 appearances for Inter Milan at age 23
>> league top scorer in 2014-15
>So he's not just a pretty boy huh?

Icardi is one of the most clinical strikers i've ever seen... would have had 40+ goals playing where Higuain was this year
>>
>>68986927
Why is he on the blacklist?
>>
>making Icardi yuor capitain
probabily the scummiest in the team, did they give it to him just because he's argie like Zanetti?
>>
>>68987477

Cucking his friend and team mate. The woman is not even hot.
>>
Didn't iCardi cucked Maxi Lopez?
>>
>>68986863
Why are there so many Argentines in Serie A?
>>
>>68987727
After his friend and teammate was dumped because he was caught cheating
>>
>>68988296

Eery argentinian has at least one italian grandparent, so it's a lot easier to get an EU passport. (E.g.: Milito's famili is from Calabria, Zanetti's is from Friuli... the list is endless))
>>
>>68986929
If karma is real, then in 2018 we win the world cup and messi have an asperger rage episode from the stands.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.