[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry guys. As an American of mexican descent I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image 8.jpg (60 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
image 8.jpg
60 KB, 343x317
I'm sorry guys. As an American of mexican descent I've rooted for Argentina since 1993 when I was a 4 year old kid because everyone I knew rooted for Brazil. Even though he didn't play then I was a huge fan of Maradona and wanted the best for his NT since my NT was (and still is, and will continue to be) shit. Also I hate how Brazil always gets ref preference no matter where they play.

Anyway after watching the Mexican league when I was still a kid I started rooting for Cruz Azul after they won their championship in 1997. They haven't won a championship since. Though to be fair referees always tend to favor whichever team opposes Cruz Azul and people can vouch for me on this one.
>>
>>68975455

Did you stop hating Brazil lately? If so, stop not hating us. Please continue to think we're shit.
>>
>>68975455
>As an "American" of Mexican descent
Stopped right there.

CHI
>>
>>68975455
You have to go back
>>
>>68975565
I have nothing against Brazil. I do have something against the referee's who always favor Brazil in major tournaments.
>>
>>68975613
>CHI
CHARITO
>>68975623
My grandparents are from Waco. I hate it there.
>>
>>68975685
Either quit with your Mexican shit or go back if you like your league so much
>>
>>68975750
>I watch the Liga MX, PL and La Liga
>wants me to duplicate into 3 clones to go to Mexico, England and Spain respectively
If you don't know what I'm referencing in the OP then don't bother shitposting.
>>
>>68975844
You have to go back
>>
>>68975455
I've been on the Argentina train since 2000. When will Argentina win one for DA LAND?
>>
>>68976029
>When will Argentina win one for DA LAND?
I thought this was their year for sure. Now I'm not sure what to expect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.