[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Portugal has 2 (two) unlikeable players - Pepe and Ronaldo-sama.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Portugal has 2 (two) unlikeable players - Pepe and Ronaldo-sama.

Belgium has at least 5 turbocunts. Proper shitstains. Chelsea players. Fucking Fellaini innit.

Why does /sp/ hate us more?
>>
Also I forgot to mention this but our NT is way whiter and we don't have a single muslim.
>>
I hate Belgium more.
>>
This has all the making of an exquisite thread with insightful and meaningful discussion.
>>
t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
belgium impressively manages to be simultaneously extremely boring and very easy to dislike
>>
>LITERALLY using a shutterstock picture of Belgium's flag instead of using a simple picture without the watermark you can find anywhere
This is why I hate you Portugal.
>>
>>68958418
We all hate fellaini.

We all love Hazard.

We will win this tournament.
>>
>>68958433
I like muslims
>>
>>68958541
i'm honestly feeling very hurt by the constant abuse we're getting

/sp/ is just no fun for me lately
>>
File: iduno.png (49 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
iduno.png
49 KB, 500x327
>>68958418
because you keep making these shitty threads
you contribute very little to the board a part from shit posting (not shitposting)
and you are always either mad as fuck or trying to rub other people nose in it
fuck off portugal your only use is holidays
>>
Pls stop acting like a pussy dear Portugal. We just hate you, don't be a little crying bitch like your top player and get over it.
>>
>>68958586
I chose that image deliberately because it looks terrible and illustrates my feelings on Belgium.
>>
Ronaldo was considered the most famous athlete in the world by ESPN. Who the fuck is Fellaini?
>>
Because Belgium is not a real country
>>
i stand with portugal
>>
>>68958701
*teleports behind you*
*elbows you in the neck*

Psshhh nothing personnel kid
>>
>>68958724
our oldest ally <3

i'm looking forward to receiving your ultimatum forcing us to throw the game if we both make the final!
>>
>>68958586
kek this.
I hate Portugal now.
>>
also forgot to mention that the Belgium team is even more Moor than Moortugal

Praise Allah
>>
>>68958997
>spain calling us moortugal

nice try dawg but we finished our reconquista more than 200 (two hundred) years before you
>>
File: tantrumnaldo.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
tantrumnaldo.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>68958418
ronaldo is worth a dozen hateful players by himself
>>
>>68958629
Hi
>>
>>68959182
and you still look more Moorish for some reason. That's not even considering all the literal Africans you have in Portugal from Angola and what other colonies you had. They are even in your NT. At worst, we get some Dominicans and Cubans
>>
Your persecution complex is a good reason.
>>
We hate Belgium too, but Ronaldo and Pepe by themselves are just as unlikable as all of Belgium's cunt players.
>>
>>68958418
>Pepe and Ronaldo-sama.
Seems like you stated the reason there.
>>
>>68958418
At least you aren't Brazil or us.
Portugal bashing is too weak desu
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.