[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it wasn't for these two, would we be the good guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5
File: 001ec94a1d8b114924750d.jpg (55 KB, 900x628) Image search: [Google]
001ec94a1d8b114924750d.jpg
55 KB, 900x628
If it wasn't for these two, would we be the good guys?
>>
>If it wasn't for the only two decent player we have in the team, woud we be the good guys?

Yes
>>
>>68930376
they're easily the two biggest cunts in the tournament so i'm going to say yes
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU is OK

Pepe literally bring your entire country to central America status.
>>
maybe, more likeable at least
>>
Bruno Alves, Nani, Quraesma, Vitor Baia, Coeantrao, Mourinho

Why is there so many cunts in Portugal?
>>
>>68930390
Ronaldo >>>> Muller
Quaresma > Gotze
Renato Sanches < Ozil
Pepe > Hummels
Nani > Gomez
João Mario = Kroos
William Carvalho >>>>>> Khedira
Boateng > Fonte

Portugal > Germany
>>
pepe played godly imo, at least 20 good starts

also

>tactically outsmart the opponent
>destroy their game
>make their best player invisible
>make 2 god tier subs that change and ultimately win the game for you
>ref didn't call a clear penulty for you
>still manage to win
>'bad guys'

honestly, people are just jelly of ronnies good looks
>>
>>68930433
It's just portuguese banner m8
>>
To sp you are good only if you are white pussy boi
>>
>>68930440
t. sportinguista
>>
ronaldo is one of the good guys. I want to see the best play well. I don't like portugal because of fernando santos. He forces his team to stay back in a defensive shape and ronaldo was isolated all game. it's a team that nearly conceded on the 1 counter-attack they faced. this isn't a masterful defensive display like we're using to seeing from italy or germany, where defenders push up and rush back and play offside traps and put in tackles and score from set pieces. portugal's performance yesterday and throughout the tournament is equivalent to giving a chef some tenderloin and watching him throw it out to make a hot dog.
>>
>>68930457
t. portugues*
>>
>>68930441
Thank you, good to know there is someone who can watch football here. People talk as if we win trophies every tournament... We never won ffs, how can we be bad guys.
>>
File: rare.jpg (30 KB, 358x406) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
30 KB, 358x406
Probably, specially since everyone loves Quaresma's moves

>>68930440
stop
>>
>>68930376
Quaresma seems like an asshole as well, so no.
>>
Pepe is a piece of shit when it comes to his attitudes. But is an MVP as a defender.
>>
Pepe is an absolute top lad. Ronaldo is a cunt, though.
>>
>>68930445
*banter
>>
>>68930465
then
Ronaldo >> Muller
Quaresma < Gotze
Renato Sanches < Ozil
Pepe = Hummels
Nani <<< Gomez
João Mario = Kroos
William Carvalho <<<<<< Khedira
Boateng >>> Fonte
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68930458
But if the hot dog tastes good who gives a shit.
>>
>>68930485
CR7-0 TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
You are the good guys in my book, OP

I like portubros
>>
>>68930484
t. butthurt benfiquista
>>
>>68930376
I support Portugal only because of those two champions.
Pepe yesterday did a wonderful match, Croatia never actually shooted on target besides the Perisic header
Tsu is the best
hope Portugal wins
>>
>>68930516
>Croatia never actually shooted on target besides the Perisic header
Vida alone could've scored 3 goals if he wasn't complete shit
>>
>>68930473
He is a jerk but loves to play not cry about it.
>>
Van Bommel, Gattuso, Keane, de Jong, etc. never received half of the hate that Pepe does. I would actually argue that they were at least as malicious as Pepe but everyone was like "haha look at these strong leaders, true warriors haha, every team needs a guy like this".
>>
>>68930629
Everybody hates Van Bommel and De Jong here, and I'm quite sure Keane is hated in England.
>>
>>68930558
É a Vida.
>>
>>68930629
Pepe mostly gets shit for his diving antics, not for his rough style of play.
>>
>>68930682
yeah everyone who isn't a united fan hates keane and thinks he was a scummy player. Even united fans hate him out of football for being a real life dickhead too
>>
>>68930376
No, your coach is just as bad and I have the strong suspicion Quaresma kills people
>>
>>68930811
This

I don't mind violent bastards, but I hate diving scum
>>
>>68930433
this

those two are just the tip of a deep underlying problem

Nani's face makes even mother theresa want to slap him
>>
>>68930376
probably, since without those two you'd be shit and no one would bother hating on you.

we could be rubbing shoulders, think about it barbosa. ;__;
>>
>>68930433
Coentrão is a cunt? The guy comes from a small village of fisherman, he's very humble.

Quaresma yes i agree. I hate his type. Massive natural talent, but his nothing but a lazy ass bastard, when he could've been easily better than Ronaldo.

Bruno Alves grew bad habbits due to having protection from the referees after years of playing at FC Porto. Can you believe there were full seasons in which he saw less than 5 yellow cards? a bloody joke

Mourinho is a cunt and before he went abroad and started winning titles everybody hated him. I still remember all the sporting and benfica fans wanting him to get knocked out on the champions league.
After he went abroad was when the campaign of "we have to like Mourinho because he's a portuguese having success abroad" started.

Nani? really? what has he done ?
>>
>>68930376
No.
>>
>>68930376
Hating on Pepe is the most reddit thing I can think of.

Did you faggots even watch the game? The best individual performance in this euros.
>>
I like Ronaldo tbqh
>>
>>68930376
No. You're a nation with lots of talented players who could play offensive football, yet you resort to parking the bus.

You are the bad guys.
>>
>>68930376
Pepe is a fucking criminal, but Ronaldo is actually a good guy, if you know him . He's a different person on the pitch.
>No homo.
>>
>>68932042

>Hating a diving cunt is reddit

There are funny shit stirrers and he's not one of them desu
>>
>>68930376
Portugal is only hated because Cristiano challenges the autist from South America for the claim of the best fotballer in the planet.

Everyone wants the dwarf to get a free pass just because he's autistic and his success makes people feel there's some form of "justice" in the world.
>>
>>68930440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSzNlLyQagc
>>
>>68930440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX4CyX4zvm8
>be Ronaldo
>at free kick
>smallest German on the field builds a one man wall
>Ronaldo hits the wall
>>
>>68936313
Most people don't like both of these little pussies.

Remember, it's a team sport. Not Stage our Star.
>>
>>68936915
Wrong. Most people love the little faggot. He's the reason the Balon D'or is now a popularity contest rather than an award for footballing merits
>>
Donaldo dindu nuffin and he's entertaining to watch

Pepe is an ape nigger who should get beheaded by Daesh

The team is ok
>>
>>68930376
no

too much nigro blood
>>
File: pepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>68930440
>>
>>68930376
You would but you would also be eliminated.

So what do you prefer?
>>
>>68930376
No, all of your players dive like a faggot
>>
Sure, we would be harmless hamsters to beat, everyone loves the harmless hamster they can beat.
>>
>>68930376
I spend a lot of time on 4chan. All this hate hurts a bit. Wish I had friends desu
>>
>>68939862
just go out to watch the game against poland and make friends with other loners senpai
>>
Self-hating mongols. I love this country.
>>
>>68930376
I honestly dont know. Some people here hate portugal for whatever reason and they think Rolando is Spanish or Italian or Brazilian LOL
>>
Do you really have to ask, just look at all the shit LeBron gets on /sp/. People like to shit on success, and Ronaldo makes himself really easy to shit on because he's a 12 year old kid in a grown man's body. I for one don't understand why we don't show more appreciation to his entertainment value. Add to that Mou's international reputation and people get the impression that the Portuguese are arrogant, overrated, and can't wait to see them fail. Back In the Figo and Rui Costa days everyone was looking up to us.

Then came the Euro crisis and >Poortugal was under the spotlight for years. I'm half Swedish and when my Swedish friends came to visit the country over summer, they were literally surprised at how we have roads and modern buildings and shit.

The country has a massive branding problem.
>>
We could easily do without Pepe. In fact, I'd rather we did, considering he's an asshole and a dipshit.

As for Ronaldo, he's definitely an asset to the team but not nearly the asset everyone pretends he is. Still, we'd be less likely to win games without him, and we're already not very likely to win them to begin with.
>>
>>68930629
It's because of his face desu. He has a very hateable face.
>>
>>68930376
Really, it's just Ronaldo. He's just incredibly unlikable.

Portugal's had bastards before and Couto wasn't too much different to Pepe. I even kind of like Pepe's shithousery, the same way I've grown to like Greece's busparking.
>>
>>68930629
Pepe is also a diver though. It's a perfect storm of Norman Hunter meets Franny Lee
>>
>>68930629
Pepe is not only a murderball cunt a lot of the time, but even more annoying is that he's a diving faggot. Overall he's just insufferable.
>>
File: 1466164576937.jpg (8 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1466164576937.jpg
8 KB, 232x217
>>68930707
>>
i miss raul meireles
>>
>>68943560
My last name is Couto. You're talking about Fernando, not me, right?
>>
>>68943298
kek

dumb swedes
>>
>>68943298
how many times have been cucked

can you speak portuguese

are you white
>>
File: 1466892439940.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466892439940.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
I don't care if anyone hates us, it just adds to my entertainment here in /sp/

tbqh senpai I like Pepe, he is an absolute madman that doesnt care if he has to kill the other guy to get the ball; and while everyone might hate him that is the reason why he saved us so many times, he does what others are too much of a pussy to do.

Ronaldo is unlikable for me, he acts way too cocky... However I don't really understand why some people say shit about how emotional he his when he misses a chance or when he suffers a foul.

Other people hate us cause we have a ton of shitskins, well guys we had colonies until mid 70's while the rest of Europe was all progressive af and thought it was a good idea to give africans their own countries long before we did.
>>
>>68930376
Tsu is ok, but pepe is a murder
You are good guys although Half Jewish
>>
>>68946256
nice meme, sudaca
>>
no you're scum no matter what
>>
>>68946256
>Half Jewish
This is a first.
>>
Ronaldo has the skills to pay the bills, Messi's better but he's good. Of course he'll be a bit childish but he has the skills to back it up.

Pepe should just fuck off though
>>
>>68944057
>how many times have been cucked
Zero, as far as I know.

>can you speak portuguese
I can! My dad forced me to speak it with him at home because muh heritage

>are you white
I am rather white, but I have brown hair and eyes, so people not from northern countries don't believe me when I tell them I'm Swedish cos they think we're all blonde.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.